Toribash
The opener was pretty cool. I like stepkicks. There's also quite a bit of unnecessary twitchiness going on. Sometimes it could look good but in this case, no. Also, try not to do a claphit (frame 130) then extend pecs then claphit again (frame 77). Sure, you boomed, but really, I woulda prefered something that flowed and did only 1 DM.

Overall, the flow in this replay is lacking. It kinda seems like you only decide to do a hit after you finished the one before hand. Obviously, you the process of making the replay is like that, but it really shouldn't show up when watching the replay. I usually don't like to give numbers, but I'd say a solid 6.5/10 (I'm gettin' a lot stricter with my grading ideals). And also, everyone remember that the term 'claphit' was coined by me.

Also, could the next poster please comment on the latest 3 replays here? And post in that thread as well thanks.
It kinda sounds like a big job and I'd really appreciate it.
Tempo has said what I wanted to say :]
chairs
Originally Posted by hanzarce View Post
Tempo has said what I wanted to say :]

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
That's cheap D:
I don't get my thread bump.
Plus, Tempo didn't comment on Splitcap16. AT LEAST, comment on that.
Please don't do this again.

Seeing how, hanzjob is going to be inactive, I probably won't be able to get him to re-comment. I'll just comment on Splinter's and hope the next poster will actually spend time commenting.

I found that punch very very meh. Wasn't powerful and not all that stylish. I assume it was made for PID's comp? I CBB checking.

Next person please comment on the latest 3 replays here.
If you're a dickface and you CBB cos you are too fat and lazy to watch 3 replays that last like, 10 seconds each, then just comment on SpiltCap16
It's only September the 3rd where I live. In Australia. Where the GMT is +10.
You lie, you said you'd be back on the 4th.

Anywayz, apology accepted but try not to do it again.
I don't see any replay to comment so I'll go ahead and take advantage of it.

When I made this replay and say all of the dismemberments I was like "WTF IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!!211" It's quite messy but nice I guess.
Attached Files
WIP 14 Finished.rpl (159.5 KB, 23 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
That was incredible. Every tap seemed to boom him. 9/10
-------------------------------------------------------
When i realized i made a four dm boomkick in this replay i was also like "WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..."
Attached Files
Splinter_I win.rpl (230.0 KB, 31 views)
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
That 4DM boomhit was indeed nice :o

I like the rest too :P
9.1/10
----
So I got this idea of making a headpassing replay inside a dojo. But I got this instead :P
Attached Files
Plan A.rpl (125.8 KB, 15 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly