Ranking
oh right.
what spell would i be attacking you with though?
unstable current only procs on targeted spells. AOE and effects like splash dont proc it.

the best bet to beat it would be enchantress untouchable, voids backtrack and abbadon ulti
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 19, 2014 at 11:45 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
mek is such a try hard build though. just because pros do it, doesnt mean we should.
it relies on your team mates doing their part, lol, which, in pub games is a laughable notion.
in a pub game, i would rather see my viper go for a more conventional carry mid role.

But his stats and skills scale so bad into late.
gfdgdghfg
Originally Posted by SunR1se View Post
don't go manta first on viper. Mek into aghanim is so much better, you can fight early with your team, and also you can use your ulti like 2 times in a teamfight. Viper strike is so sweet against melee heroes. You can kite them so easly with it, and it does shitload of damage early. Good stuff

idk mek first on ranged mid used to be really popular but I thought about sb or manta, my team didn't really want to team fight or anything, and dps was more important.

He still has good slows and damage even in late game, which is why he's a semicarry. With 15 kill midgame I should have been ok as a semicarry...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by SunR1se View Post
But his stats and skills scale so bad into late.

a mek doesnt scale particularly well either, the point of it on viper, is that he can farm it fast, when the heal can effectively heal 30% of most heroes max hp, same as the old meta of OD getting it, befor the nerf to items not proccing the OD passive was introduced.
for around the same cost, you can get a vanguard, that gives you more regen and damage block, with the same effective HP as you would with a mek, but without the mana cost or having to cast it.
less team orientated, but i still see viper as the best 1v1 early-midgame carry in the game.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
On ranged shouldn't you almost always build mek over vanguard?

They are basically the same price, both give 250 hp (though mek does in aura), 4 vs 6 regen, but mek has +5 all stats, and 5 armor and it's regen is aura, vanguard has average 16 damage block for ranged.

I don't think vanguard is a good choice over mek for ranged.

It's pretty average and situational on melee characters too, it's only useful to empty slots, otherwise you would be better off without combining and building poorman's, then saving your orb and ring for hood and heart (or whatever else). Even just getting orb is 250hp, which is really the main part. Poorman + orb will be basically the same in a fight and then you can build the orb in to something that scales better.
Just got a fearless badger any offers?
Also I recently started playing what would you guys say is in your opinion the best jungle?
Radiant is better if you can't clear medium and large camps fast, dire is better if you can. I generally find it easier to farm both ancients and jungle as radiant, as dire I think it's just too far to walk.
She's an awesome roamer, and complements physical damage teams so well.

Good stun and ulti too.

Will Toribash play doto?!

http://dotabuff.com/matches/538898245

I'm obviously kuthoer.
Totally destroyed early till late game with her.
Started with Lion against Weaver and Bloodseeker.
I thought this was a bit strange but meh.

I shut down Weaver very early, BS after that and bot shut down Riki.
It was pretty easy after that.

Second match with Venge, I think this will be my main support now, rather than the more specialized Dazzle, Earthshaker or Shadow Shaman.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.