Ranking
So far what hero you think its the best.

I like Jax/Chogath so far .

Still gonna try more with Kat she seems to be interesting the fact that she doesn't need mana either makes it more interesting
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
The most interesting champion in my opinion is ezreal, all of his moves are skill shots meaning that you actually have to aim them.
The most interesting champion in my opinion is ezreal, all of his moves are skill shots meaning that you actually have to aim them.

Until he got nerfed he was one of the best Champion.Long Ranged,with low CD on your most spells,an overpowered Buff-Debuff-Heal-Dmg AoE Spell,low CD Blink and his ultimate.He got nerfed,but he is still interesting,but not as an AP Champion anymore.
Kat is a great harasser, chaser, ganker and even initiator, with the right item choice.

Very good character. ;o

I wouldnt initiate with Kat,you would eat all CCs.If you use youre ultimate,you will be interrupted.Most of the Tanks are much better initators than Kat.^^
Hmm what u guys can tell me about Kayle :P

nvm figure something out with Kayle , im going for Atk Spd/AP with Kayle.

So in other words Im getting TF , then Phantom driver etc.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 11, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Especially if there is an alistar etc on the other team that is going to headbutt you away.

trollface.jpg

Also, Kayle is a support/tank, she can be built as more of a melee dps, but I wouldn't go there.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jul 11, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
Heeeyy, Kayle is fucking great, REMEMBER THAT GAME I PLAYED WITH YOU LUME.
I went like, 9-3-13 or some shit
Bitchez didnt even know aboot mah kayle
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Heeeyy, Kayle is fucking great, REMEMBER THAT GAME I PLAYED WITH YOU LUME.
I went like, 9-3-13 or some shit
Bitchez didnt even know aboot mah kayle

Sort of hard to remember but yeah, i'm pretty sure I know what one you mean.
Oh well for now im gonna focus to master shaco in main killing combat I still need to work on my balance in farming/killing.