Toribash
do you think that u will stay with the clan even if we are not active?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
We have active members, actually...
I've seen even Argie these days lol
Charm and Nub are doing their job, :P
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
Nikolas has already told me that Reaper has been around for awhile regardless if your guys are active or not I want to join to be apart of the forums not for the in-game aspect and I hope I make it in
Wll he said he wants to be more forum active...
Idk yet. Hang around for a while and we will see. U get to know us better and we get to know u.
Pm me for deals
do anyone have anything against thii13 being invited? (He'll have to pass throught the way to army as everyone did.)

you have 24 hours to decide.
Belt (4th dan minimum): 10th dan Black Belt
Country/GMT: Brazil, -3
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum): Join Date Oct 23, 2012.I play three years.
Forum Activity (From 1-10): 8/10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 8/10
Previous Clans
Why did you leave/get kicked?:
[Infinity] / I left because I was not feeling well there.
[HC] / The former leader was busy with school and saw that he could not lead the clan and kicked the clan members.
[Ideology] / I created with my friend. Lead a clan is very difficult so we just gave up.
[Neon] / I left because most members are leaving. Not want to be there and see the clan die.
Special Skills?: Special skills, I can not say I have one. what I do is play more win some tournaments, bets and negotiate in forum.
Any infractions/ bans?

My infractions/Bans
Attached Images
infra?oes2.jpg (15.2 KB, 14 views)
infra?oes.jpg (10.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Thii13; Jan 20, 2015 at 07:22 PM.
I know this guy
hi thii13
Well i don't have anything against good players and active members. He might be both. Probably is :P
Pm me for deals
Age 17
Belt Black
Country/GMT,
How long have you been playing TB? about 2 years but my account got hacked my old account is PurpleNeon
Forum Activity (From 1-10),5
In-Game Activity (From 1-10), 10
Previous Clans, The Severely United Squad
Why did you leave/get kicked?, Got tired of running the clan
Special Skills?: im good in judo and average in wushu
Any infractions/bans? no

Belt: 2nd dan black

Country/GMT: Hungary, +1

How long have you been playing TB? 4 years, but I started to take this game seriously only now, thats why I want to join.

Forum Activity (From 1-10): 7 (But I usually just read not really post anything.)

In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 10 (5+ hours)

Previous Clans: None

Why did you leave/get kicked? -

Special Skills: Not something I could particularly mention, maybe I'm good at savings; I can win with torn down pieces or save the game when I'm close to the ground.

Any infractions/bans? None