Toribash
Uh nice, robogoat talked about us, but i think he hate me, he always kick me of their rooms
Azure: Welcome!!
I suck.
Hi guys, I've got the result of the test and it's good enough.
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
Welcome and good luck on exams, I have two tests Friday chemistry and mathematics.

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
~~~~~~Welcome azure.

Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Welcome to the M league! Hope you got a good stay here!

Originally Posted by illv View Post
Welcome, Azure!

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Roland, Azure:
Welcome.

Thanks for all of you. Hope I'm fully a member soon.
Hxc/Robogoat is a bad administrator if he kicks people out of his servers for no known reason. Even so I don't really care, but he should give a reason before he kicks people. And thank you for inviting me. I probably won't be posting for a couple days after tomorrow. Due to leaving to Thunder bay. Or out of my town, I don't have enough room to put my laptop in so yeah.
-----
''It's glad to have you here'' I laughed harder than I should have.
Last edited by Rolandman; Sep 26, 2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Hxc/Robogoat is a bad administrator if he kicks people out of his servers for no known reason. Even so I don't really care, but he should give a reason before he kicks people. And thank you for inviting me. I probably won't be posting for a couple days after tomorrow. Due to leaving to Thunder bay. Or out of my town, I don't have enough room to put my laptop in so yeah.
-----
''It's glad to have you here'' I laughed harder than I should have.

Welcome!. Hope you enjoy here.
Last edited by iSpeed; Sep 26, 2013 at 07:52 AM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Personally i'm not saying he's a bad administrator. Just saying he should give a reason when he kicks people.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan