Toribash
Well call me if you need any sort of robotic advise (it's my favorite art section), my prize set will be organic tho.

Here's a little something that could help you out.

WIP of Alteration's set

hacker125's set

Spartin99's set

PIMPMASTAX's 2nd set

Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Mar 12, 2015 at 01:05 AM.
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Well call me if you need any sort of robotic advise, my prize set will be organic tho.

Here's a little something that could help you out.

WIP of Alteration's set

You do realize with your current progress, that's going to be one of the sets that will fly around forever unless someone wants to keep it forever.

Gj mate. It's looking really good.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Concerning Link's SandI section improvement proposition: Flamesmash seems to care about the SandI section, maybe we could get [WAPOW] behind this idea/movement/whateverthefuck through our clan alliance and Flame's desire for a more successful discussion forum. Our allies would probably support it anyway regardless of their member's affiliation with that part of the section, but every little helps right? I feel like the most effective way to achieve this is to try and spread the general consensus that the SandI section needs a rethink among as large a proportion of the community as possible. It is about influence.

Maybe I am over-romanticising the power of communities working together compared to that of single leaders of the community just pulling strings.
-----
And awesome work IIInsanEEE, no matter how many times I see your work I am always surprised at how professional they look.
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 12, 2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Concerning Link's SandI section improvement proposition: Flamesmash seems to care about the SandI section, maybe we could get [WAPOW] behind this idea/movement/whateverthefuck through our clan alliance and Flame's desire for a more successful discussion forum. Our allies would probably support it anyway regardless of their member's affiliation with that part of the section, but every little helps right? I feel like the most effective way to achieve this is to try and spread the general consensus that the SandI section needs a rethink among as large a proportion of the community as possible. It is about influence.

Maybe I am over-romanticising the power of communities working together compared to that of single leaders of the community just pulling strings.

I think thats a fine idea. You should make a prop to them and explain what's going down. If more people who know how to post start working to change the section, the better.
Yea, it will look great if more people with the same intentions get involved into this, specially when they have a pre-approved mindset, keep it going Zelda.

Link: Check the update I made to my post above.

Zelda: <333333
Although teaching people how to make good contributions (this sounds more patronising than it is intended to) to the section will make it generally less of an eyesore on the forum, it won't necessarily make a difference if the devs aren't persuaded to take an interest in them. What Lazors said is discouraging in that respect.

However, we probably take this one step at a time, and the first step is unquestionable smartening up the S and I section so we stand a chance of making the high-ups take more of a notice to it.

I'm not the best at diplomacy so any help from more socially abled members would be much appreciated. As long as we don't make people feel like they are just jumping on the bandwagon I can't see any reason this shouldn't work.
-----
Link is it ok if for the most part I just quote your explanation of the plan? I doubt I could do better.
-----
Has (le), (ne) or [Aeon] expressed any desire to help with this?
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 12, 2015 at 01:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Link is it ok if for the most part I just quote your explanation of the plan? I doubt I could do better

Sure thing. Just let them know Ele and myself came up with the post somehow.
Yeah, I am just talking to people who seem to care about the SandI section about this and quoting the post you and Ele made. And of course I will give you guys credit for it, otherwise nobody would know to take it seriously.
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Aaand, omg guys my brain is frying and my creativity has gone to the shit. I don't know what to do on the textures' sets ;-;

Any ideas?

I was going to do something with a monster that has ghosts freeing their other ghostly buddies by opening the monster's mouth, but I'm lazy. Plus there's the fact that I'm not too good at art.
And hey look, I'm in a clan! I'll be a bit inactive for a few days (maybe less), as I have to catch up with school assignments. Sorry about that, I'll make it up (probably) in the near future. I have little knowledge of why you're talking about the S&I thread, so I'll read up on that right now, and do the best I can to help.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Oshi! Dan finally accepted the invite. Everybody, welcome our beautiful-smelling new member, ToasterDan! It'd be good to see your face around IRC when you're able.