Toribash
You need to learn how to use a comma because it is important to use commas in texts because it makes them less exhaustive to read so you must consider using commas and should also not repeat the same word multiple times in the same statement because it makes it sound redundant.

Ok, but really, we don't really consider the applicant's belt, rank, or any kind of in-game token of skill, but we do consider the quality of their posts in the forum. If you want to join us you'll have to improve that aspect. I would say the best way to show us you're ready is to post around our threads for a bit, join one of our servers or our IRC channel. Eventually we will post a verdict on you. It takes a while to be accepted. Good luck.
eehhhhh, idk if you will be a good fit...
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
You can have a chance, I guess. I've seen people with better applications end up revealing they were douchebags, so I can't really judge... Go post around so I can .- .
hi

i was wondering wear i could find the app-lications tread
Attached Files
w o w.rpl (24.6 KB, 4 views)
many skill.rpl (13.9 KB, 4 views)
super tricks xxx NSFW.rpl (19.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Fancy; Dec 11, 2013 at 12:55 AM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
You know my app was a complete piece of crap... right?
I wrote it to make fun of the classic new-and-young-player-who-knows-nothing-about-the-clan application.
I'd hope I'm not a douchebag. My job is to be the face of toribash and entertain the community, so I don't think that would go over all that well if I were.
Anyways yeah, I'll be posting around.

Oh, no, actually I wasn't aware, lol.

Very well then, if that application was your standard for badness, I can only guess your standard for goodness must be at least above average, so yea, I believe you can be a good fit, good luck anyway, it's a Yes from me.