Toribash
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
I like you . Also guys I'm an elite member for Gfx inc now :3 Time to do request for mah hoez.

Ohhh damn.
You just got friendzoned by ESW.
Never to feel his sweet love.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Jammui View Post
Tons of people like me, but don't love me.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but your image delights me, so I'll (one day) love you maybe.
Foxy*~ 'Cause flying is too mainstream!
Originally Posted by Jammui View Post
I love everyone, but I'm not loved. ):

not sure if I love you...

Or just pity you...
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by vschoola View Post
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but your image delights me, so I'll (one day) love you maybe.

Oh shit, we got a bad ass here. Schoola's singing.
sozzy guize i was away from diz forum cuz i be partying with mah frends and got addicted to twittre and facbook, i still play lol with noah tho <3 .

And also for Math, Snk and all the br in this clan, I'M INTO PANCADAO/FUNK DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I LIKE IT.

EDIT: For those who don't know what pancadao/funk is.

Idk wtf

Last edited by Aoc; Sep 4, 2012 at 05:40 AM.
TO THE HELL WITH YOUR FUNK
I'm Brazilian too and how can you like that?

Oh well I believe you don't understand any word they say
If so, you're forgiven
-----
It's funny to see someone else talking about "Pancadão"
Well, yeah I don't understand almost nothing of what it says, but I love the beats, I don't need more hahaha, I got into it like everyone else, went with my cousin at some tunning thing, PANCADAO/FUNK EVERYWHERE, and it's pretty awesome to listen to the bass and watch those crazy ass cars <3 . Lolol.
ah, you guys, my grandma died, and I woke up to that news this morning. I'm really going to miss her. shit, I feel like I'm going to fucking tear up, but I can't....

See you in a little again...
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs