Toribash
hey!!
iam 2nd dan black
i want to join cuz i know this clan is the best and cuz the ppl are very friendly!!!!
i gonna quit zero if u accept me!!
this are my two best replays:
Attached Files
_Tessh--- the best.rpl (158.1 KB, 8 views)
_tessh_the C0MB0.rpl (63.5 KB, 6 views)
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by tessh View Post
hey!!
iam 2nd dan black
i want to join cuz i know this clan is the best and cuz the ppl are very friendly!!!!
i gonna quit zero if u accept me!!
this are my two best replays:

Alright, let me explain to you the odds. I teach Wushu, I've been a winner of atleast 20 tourneys in a row on Wushu. I've made 3 wushu mods, one of them became extremely popular as 'Wushu_pro.tbm'. I actually have moderately decent grammar, AND I can spell.

Now, If I didn't get into this clan, do you think you can?
Hello My name is alex5050 i would like to join this clan becuz i have heard many good things about it and i think i wouold be suitable for it im a 3rd dan black belt i love to play akido,wushu,and kickboxing. I check the forums every once and while everyday and i play about a couple hours everyday just to get good I just want to thank u guys for dedicating ur time to read this and i hope u guys accept
Last edited by Rythm; Apr 10, 2011 at 07:54 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Name: Hamra.

Belt: Brown Belt.

Why you want to join: I am very practical in Toribash game for many years with other profiles

Mod: Unrealfreerunningmed, ultimatefreerunning, wushu, aikido, taekkyon, judo.

Talents: Replay-Maker

Other: My name is Mark I'm 15 years old and live in Sardinia and practical martial arts, I found this game a little 'time ago that in 2009 brucelee10 that due to a hack I am no longer able to enter. But then, I created marco001 scam that was the end, I created Hamra and here I am :3