Toribash
Belt: Black
Name:Aiyon
Thing about yourself: I live in LA most people say i act like 18. I haven't played toribash in like a year. I've been in like 13 different clans plus this one.

GMT: -8
Replays:idk how to add replays
Yeah, no. Even if you had put the effort to finish that app it would be wrong.
"Application must be a FREE-FORM PARAGRAPH"
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Hi, I am DesertAir(James for short) I am 14 and 4th dan on my alt. No i cannot speak this alts name for it is secretive. I am restarting and am wishing to find a new well clan that will be alive for a long time. This is why I came to Obey to apply. I come from north eastern UsA. If i must speak a thing of myself. I am a believer!(No not a belieber. I would shoot myself if I were) I am currently trying to train myself in sparring/freestyle. All 3 of my replays are starts im working on editing. Plz tell me what i need to improve on. and im only taking the run from replay start. Oh and yes, my skype is sniperonskype. Anyone can add me just tell me who you are first please. Alright well peace out.
Attached Files
replay start 1.rpl (98.4 KB, 8 views)
replay start 2.rpl (229.2 KB, 10 views)
replay start.rpl (123.4 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by DesertAir View Post
Hi, I am DesertAir(James for short) I am 14 and 4th dan on my alt. No i cannot speak this alts name for it is secretive. I am restarting and am wishing to find a new well clan that will be alive for a long time. This is why I came to Obey to apply. I come from north eastern UsA. If i must speak a thing of myself. I am a believer!(No not a belieber. I would shoot myself if I were) I am currently trying to train myself in sparring/freestyle. All 3 of my replays are starts im working on editing. Plz tell me what i need to improve on. and im only taking the run from replay start. Oh and yes, my skype is sniperonskype. Anyone can add me just tell me who you are first please. Alright well peace out.

Posted for discussion.
what, I can't see your ninja anywhere.
I was actually just telling him that he was posted for discussion, I didn't do it :v