Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would rather just not talk about the deak situation. he made me angry and i dont get mad! i love everyone! even whales and stuff! but its whatever, i took a lap and it was cool
-----
Oh, and raven, if you arent doin anything you should definately make me one, because, you know, i LAAVV you and all :banane59:
Last edited by BrodyxSTL; Apr 12, 2013 at 03:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Just take some time to watch these sexy vidoes.
Attached Files
sex.rpl (70.9 KB, 8 views)
puch!.rpl (68.5 KB, 7 views)
f yeahasijdsa.rpl (68.2 KB, 6 views)
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
nice videos trunk! next time we play together, we are just gonna breakdance ok?
My applacation
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: dont like giving out email try my steam: fatman670

--- List your alternate accounts: none

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.

Im not the best player your gonna encounter nor the worst but i have practiced alot for awhile and am quite active.
Dont worry im not gay .
I have not been banned EVER .
i am quite new to fourms dont yell at me plz.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?

I have never encountered one of your clan but i like the name oblivion
And i want to join a clan as i want to experience whats its like

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game/on the forum/on IRC?

Somewhat okay but im a stiff fighter and am not at all badass as my current belt is orange.
Im on toribash from between 4:00pm mst till 1:00 am mst
I have posted very little on fourms but if i join i will be more active
And i have never been in a clan
Best mods: jousting judo akudio

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

I have basic knowlage on how to make cookies
Ill raep uke if needed to

Fun Questions

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do? Ask to join

--- Who's your daddy, and what does he do? My dad is my dad and he does dad things
Application Request
I would say no to fatman, my biggest pet peeve is misspelled words and i see a lot in the app. and also, he sounds a tad bit immature, and since no one has played with him i would have to say no for now. how about you guys?
My pet peeve are the mods played, and he doesn't seem to play any that I enjoy. I know this is a stupid reason to say no, but I'll do so anyway. No.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Do you guys like my avatar? i made it in Photoshop ;)
Attached Images
BG.jpg (72.5 KB, 5 views)
Guys, how do I put a download for one of my replays here? I really want to show you guys what I just did
ωє αяє мα∂є ƒяσм вяσкєη ραятѕ