Toribash
oo, shit, that was nice extra points for cleanliness. I'll bet you could squeeze in a few ground kicks, but aside from that, vry nice indeed.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hey i just made this. This is one of my better madmans imo. I started this off just fooling around trying to get a pec, and decap headbut, i got a little carried away and came out with this. XD

Comments plz.(especially from you deady, i like ur feedback)
Attached Files
Last edited by Kickass; Apr 1, 2009 at 07:36 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Was playing my friend P0int in some lenshu, this is the first game we played together.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:44 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Comments plz.(especially from you deady, i like ur feedback)

Aw, now Im all bashfull :P

Nah, your replays always impress the shit out of me man. I thought my volume was down when I started this one xD, then you headbutted him and I realised I was wrong. I really like that kind of open nice and slow at first, and then bam!

At first I thought the headbutt itself didn't really do any damage and that you just ripped his arms off, then I slowed it down and see that you didn't. Thw following three hits were very nice and look almost effortless. The decap kick could have maybe used a tad more follow through imo, but honestly if you had done that you may have sacrificed the rest of it. That last hit LOOKS like a grab, but its hard to fault someone for not taking the easy way out :P

9/10 easily....oops, rating is habitual >.>
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
hey hax, that first fight didn't went that well, isn't it? :P

[humble]Watch my awesomeness[/humble]
Attached Files
Awesome decap.rpl (55.2 KB, 28 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Wow nice boomhit there maldi. Epic win
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]