Toribash
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
But it's Icky...Can he really be a nice kiwi? I have not seen him do a single kiwi thing in my entire life. So until you give me good evidence that he is a nice kiwi, he is a 1 cheek butt monkey.

He is a black smith.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
finding some actual good friends who are into the shit I'm in.

Kinky ;). Good for you.

Me 2017 was a really good year on professional, academic and personal levels. Probably the year I grew up and learned the most in pretty must all aspects of life.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Kinky ;). Good for you.

I know that's a joke but not even close, one of my friends is a sadist and has a foot fetish and he's 15 and I'm just here not even knowing what I want for lunch. They are weird as fuck but I can put up with it so it's fine.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
I feel like I've been cheated out of a year, like as if this year didn't even happen or something.

i know what you mean

no year since 2012 has felt real
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
2017’s been pretty shit for me. no highs just some really bad lows across the board

someone get me out of this year
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by basic View Post
reta is gonna join i called it first

Make me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
Am I a butt monkey from the land of upside down if I'm from New Zealand? We're like Australia but instead of racism and bugs we have cool beaches.

I feel like I've been cheated out of a year, like as if this year didn't even happen or something.

My grandpa said if i wanna see a fuckton of mountains and not much else, go to new zealand

Is this true
bitchass