Toribash
now this was really fun to do, we both tried to spar but as the usual we both start tricking like madmans.
i've been trying to do a replay a day, tricking, sparring, mostly all in mp
Attached Files
childvschild_test2.tbm (16.9 KB, 3 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
your movement is becoming more and more fluid and beautiful i'm loving how you're starting to form your style and become a better tricker. however, i notice that you lack direction when you flow. try to pick a goal for yourself and stick to it. you said this was a spar, then stick to it being a spar. use punches, kicks, spins, corks, tricks, anything to keep you moving, but always keep trying to get close and fight. as soon as you both got too far away, you started tricking, instead of heading back to one another. i know you can do it, now prove me right ;)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
your movement is becoming more and more fluid and beautiful i'm loving how you're starting to form your style and become a better tricker. however, i notice that you lack direction when you flow. try to pick a goal for yourself and stick to it. you said this was a spar, then stick to it being a spar. use punches, kicks, spins, corks, tricks, anything to keep you moving, but always keep trying to get close and fight. as soon as you both got too far away, you started tricking, instead of heading back to one another. i know you can do it, now prove me right ;)

Kuro promised me we would spar but right off the bat he started tricking, I tried to stick close for a little bit but then I gave up, I'll give Gnaww a shot next time to fight me.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Halue you did great, I'm with Karbn, you lack direction when you flow. Try clicking joints and test new things out, that's what I do.

I'm thinking about working a better pose and ending it there. I don't know if I should continue, thoughts? Also sorry for not posting more replays I'm currently on a hiatus
Attached Files
!GG37.rpl (549.4 KB, 3 views)
S I L I C O N E F E E T
I like the replay Greed! The one problem I have is how messy the beginning looks. The tricks also look really repetitive, with the right leg always being the leg that does the pop up. Other than that, it looks great! I like the transitions from trick to trick.

Speaking of tricking, here's my first ever tricking replay and manip replay (don't mind the random grab and stop)! Please go all out and tell me what to fix and work on.
Attached Files
cvcvggh.rpl (278.9 KB, 7 views)
Hysteria.rpl (143.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Lotus; Feb 26, 2018 at 01:46 AM.
¿?
here's a mas replay I just did with X2XP. Here's basically what happened in the replay if your eyes can comprehend the mess that was there.

The beginning, he kicked my chest and weakened it. Then I went low to go for a take down, but fractured my chest due to it being weakened and the weight of my body. I manage to get a hold of him and then the grapple, sprawl, whatever the hell happened. He tried to recover with his hand at frame 642, but I get his hand out of the way at frame 624. During the hug of death, X2XP basically fractured his whole body to the point where he was a wet noodle. Then we decided to end it because he couldn't move his body anymore. You can lp him as uke to see the fractures.

(also, I forgot what version of the mod we were in, so I put the ones i have)
Attached Files
911.rpl (348.2 KB, 6 views)
ma_spar_v2.tbm (11.1 KB, 7 views)
ma_spar_v1.tbm (10.7 KB, 4 views)
¿?
oof, this is dead. Well here's a replay of my current sparring style thingy. (which is basically a bunch of spins and kicks lol)

As a point of reference, I put an old replay of how I used to spar.
The new one is "No Homo"; the old one is "Bell"

(Also, the whole time, Jinje was evading me basically. Probably to help me with sparring. So yeah owo)
Attached Files
[Spar] Bell.rpl (596.4 KB, 4 views)
No Homo.rpl (388.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lotus; Mar 3, 2018 at 02:25 AM.
¿?
Bell - I don't even know what you were doing... just staying in place and kicking stuff, good shit.
No homo - Not sure what you mean by that I mean y'all just kept jumping around and then all of a sudden said "no homo" but I'll take it. Something that gave me itches is that you extended your ankles so many frames that it bothers me A LOT. DON'T DO THAT. Also you were basically just jumping around with no specific moves you wanted to show or do so that was a weak point. Otherwise nice improvement I suppose, you still can do better.

I made this replay in 5 minutes only so I can post my hate towards your extended ankles in your replay.
Attached Files
Pat - Cappy.rpl (65.6 KB, 11 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@Frosty: I have to inform you that me and halue own any kind of replays with "no homo"/"bros before hoes" thematic. That said you have to change the replay name and repost it or get copyrighted
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]