Toribash
Mine cycles through a bunch of things. Here's what it is right now.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'm pretty sure I'm using one of the Windows 7 presets, it just cycles between two or three pictures.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
How did you find toribash, and how long did it take you to start using the forums?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Since my question went unanswered, here is a new one: Hard tacos or soft tacos?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Ohhhh that's a tough one.....
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
How did you find toribash, and how long did it take you to start using the forums?

My brother downloaded the wii version during a visit in november of 2011, since we sucked so bad we went on youtube to see if we could find something similar to a call of duty montage but for toribash. We found an astounding couple of pc videos and I decided to play on pc since I didn't own a wii, like an ignorant pup I didn't discover the forums until two black belt accounts later.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Wow, you're the first person I've known to start with the wii version

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
My brother downloaded the wii version during a visit in november of 2011, since we sucked so badetc etc... and I decided to play on pc since I didn't own a wii, like an ignorant pup I didn't discover the forums until two black belt accounts later.

wat?
Maybe he meant September?

Actually that's exactly what I meant, I always get those two mixed up.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos