Toribash
I don't even think we have a reputation xD

Anyways, if it weren't for the fact that I cant kick testificates Most of them would have been kicked by now. Most of them don't post here but I can't really say anything about in-game since I rarely play the game.

Also I just found out my friend Nema's name is derived from nemoris which means sleeping in some language that I have forgotten (I think greek) which is hella badass.
Originally Posted by thedevill View Post
maylene we really should watch people more, i mean this clan shouldnt be full of unskilled people.

Actually i dont care... but well the reputation of Nao should not go from pro clan to noob clan...

Even when its a more forum based clan, that doesnt mean we accept everyone, who just can spell correct.

If you're talking about the testificates, keep in mind that they aren't members yet.

um.. a bit reviewing from me, if I may:
NST69: posted something recently, (safe)
Antak: shows no activity at all, (seems kickable)
nathancash: (safe)
Willkabob: (safe)
Inqubus: haven't post anything recently, but still log in to the forums (just reading things perhaps?), (dunno)
radcliffex: just joined, (safe)
FaintBLackCLOUd: just joined, (safe)

Well at least that's what I see.

/offtopic
My pc has come back to me .
I was really enthusiastic to make some new replays, but then after I watch that stream of awesome replays (thedevill's, Isolations', Maylene's), I lost the motivation to make any.
I don't even want to try sparring anymore after watching Iso's self spars :<
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
If you're talking about the testificates, keep in mind that they aren't members yet.

um.. a bit reviewing from me, if I may:
NST69: posted something recently, (safe)
Antak: shows no activity at all, (seems kickable)
nathancash: (safe)
Willkabob: (safe)
Inqubus: haven't post anything recently, but still log in to the forums (just reading things perhaps?), (dunno)
radcliffex: just joined, (safe)
FaintBLackCLOUd: just joined, (safe)

Well at least that's what I see.

/offtopic
My pc has come back to me .
I was really enthusiastic to make some new replays, but then after I watch that stream of awesome replays (thedevill's, Isolations', Maylene's), I lost the motivation to make any.
I don't even want to try sparring anymore after watching Iso's self spars :
<

lol that's not offtopic thats fawkin great xD
Posting barely is better than not posting at all.

Offtopic: Any of us play tf2 at all? Would like to try to arrange some sort of event like that :3.
SHOCK,ENVITY u WOULD WANT TO HEAR THIS:

i was chattin with mah crush in facebook ... then she asked me about one of my classmate if he has a crush on her i said idk.. , then i asked him who was her crush she said i need to say who is mah crush first .. then i said "My Crush is : YOU " she said why? .. i said that would be a long story ... and we chatted more after that then i forgot a small detail .. he forgot to answer my Question.. she said shes too shy to say it .. that made me Happey.. but she said it would anger me.. that put myy hopes down... BUT she suddenly said something... "i have a crush on you" ..then she said im goin to log out ... she was panicking THATS THE BEST CHAT EVAH!!
and why would shock and May's alt want to hear this?
k. nevertheless, I'm happy for you, etc.
What a shame I haven't had a crush on anyone yet ._.
It seems like I hate the human kind in general....

Also, sorry for my inactivity. Been playing that damn mount & blade the whole time T-T

Oh, btw, flame forge event. WE NEED SOME FLAMES. I know that it's mostly my guilt that nobody has started making anything yet, but.... the end date is 1st July. So please, do eeet NAO! (I should probably start doing it too, but there is no much time for me. Cos outside of da home for 2 days. Including half of this one. Damn.)

And the video progress is.... stagnating. I suck at forcing myself to do things. Especially when I get obsessed with something totally unnecessary. Like mount & blade or sth.
I hope that after that little trip I will manage to make an end to this addiction. Ofc.

Edit: Iso, feel free to kick anyone you think is not worthy(with a blessing of at least one person from the higher ranks, of course... kinda...). But try to be as objective as possible.
@dev: I see... k. Then we will make the laws stricter, I guess? an obligatory in-game test or something(cos belt colors suk)?
Last edited by Arthur; Jun 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
k. Sorry, if I was a bit... offensive. Didn't intend to be like that.
oh, and also

Originally Posted by Floyd134 View Post
HI guys my name is FLoyd

My belt is blue soon to be brown

I really want to be in this clan i can offer
all sorts of things like tc and advice in tourneys i maybe a low belt my skills say a tottal different thing please I really want to be in -nao

Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
From now on, if anybody doesn't read our first page and/or is too stupid to understand, where to write you application, then we don't need you. period. Unless we ask you to do that

that should clarify some things...

edit: oh, and now the event lasts till 7th of july. Got extended, etc. People, start making flames(without forging them, of course)! To open the flame creator just press "Ctrl + L" and it should pop up.
Last edited by Arthur; Jun 29, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Speaking of that flame forging event, this noob me was trying to make something with the forge.
And I did made something, but it didn't look so good when I took its screenshot.
So I want to ask you guys to replace your "FLAME0 0; ...." line (the 17th line) in your "item.dat" with this line :
code:
FLAME0 0; 3 72 90 0 1 188 91 173 255 0 51 255 30 255 0 46 34 60 0 100 30 0 0 10 50 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 70 1 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 58

If you think it's somewhat good, please take the screenshot for me, I suck at taking screenshots xd

(btw I called the flame raisin' blueberry)

edit: stupid me, I thought you have to upload the link AND the screenshot. k then you guys don't have to screenshot it, just maybe a bit c&c
Last edited by J0Y; Jun 29, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.