Toribash
here's some quality dubs:

ThePirateKing Moderated Message:
you're supposed to only type the video code, not the entire link into the YouTube tags,
i'll fix it for ya
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Oct 18, 2015 at 06:51 PM.
I just love Paul's voice

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
hey guys,are you waiting for this?

definitely!
I'm looking forward to all the Marvel movies
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
As soon as I saw the trailer for Deadpool I thought of u nikos, just made sense . Yeah I am keen on watching it.
wishful eyes deceive me
I sadly have a break of like a year of movies, I will watch in some channel like youtube or free website after the hype.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I sadly have a break of like a year of movies, I will watch in some channel like youtube or free website after the hype.

yeah, i haven't gone to the theaters in months :c
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
As soon as I saw the trailer for Deadpool I thought of u nikos, just made sense . Yeah I am keen on watching it.

hahah,of course it made sense xD

how about series,have you guys seen daredevil?

Last edited by nikosefs; Oct 26, 2015 at 10:36 AM.
yeah, i saw it.. it was okay, was never a big fan of DareDevil