Toribash
Originally Posted by xNess View Post
I have a tiny idea. Free 128 set and all my tc to a random member... OF THIS CLAN (or allies) That posts after this post. NO SPAM. I'll choose random winner 1 week from now (March 4th). The more posts (That aren't shitty). The more times your name goes in the bucket. I choose posts that are eligible so make them decent.

What? o.0 Im not sure if this will work but Its worth a try I guess XD

Btw I like your new sig :3 who made it?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Well rappunk is going to be away for a while, he may drop in every now and again. I'm trying to post when ever I get a chance (having a busy week at college). Just start a topic and keep conversation and activity going. If there's something to talk about then there'd be no problem.

How many of you watched Attack on Titan?

How about playing the game? It's hard though:
http://fenglee.com/game/aog/
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Well rappunk is going to be away for a while, he may drop in every now and again. I'm trying to post when ever I get a chance (having a busy week at college). Just start a topic and keep conversation and activity going. If there's something to talk about then there'd be no problem.

Attack on titan is the best show that human kind has ever made. and that is all. Ive tried out the game a couple times but could never really get the hang of using the 3D maneuver gear.

And while on the topic of AoT, fun fact, I know the lyrics for both of its opening theme songs by heart practically. XD
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Haha really?? I don't remember them, but I can recognize the songs if I heard them.

Yeah it took me a while to get use to the second one because of all the hype surrounding the first one but once I heard the full version I began to like it more then the overhyped first intro XD and then proceeded to learn the whole song in the span of about 25 minutes.....not sure if that is awesome or sad TBH but I dont really care XD
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We should all play this together someday. I've been playing it for a couple of months now and I'm still terrible at it.
----
by the way, I am willing to give my supernova force for some skype credits T_T
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Btw I like your new sig :3 who made it?

Me did
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Try let posts have more content to it, use several words and try induce communication bro. Very clever sig though
Originally Posted by xNess View Post
Me did

I dont trust it o:< I think your wrong, your bad, and you should feel bad.

But seriously that is some nice art work on that sig you are good at art stuffs o.o
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey guys im giving up on toribash if anyone wants my stuff msg me
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo