Toribash
If there's any meaning to it, can someone explain to me what Ayano was saying at the end of Mekakucity's last episode? It really is some Mirai Nikki bullshit which I can't seem to wrap my head around.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Charlotte 6th is soo fucked up.

SPOILER

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
ive caught up to gangsta, Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-, and GATE, all pretty good so far.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Crunchyroll finally got God Eater.. i'll try to pick it up when they get more episodes because you gotta experience that art 1080p...
though from the one episode I watched, the art is all it had going for it.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
So, I heared that you like overlord.

Don't click if you hate it.

- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The shape of the nose on that girl bugs me @-@

Ok, I just said fuck it and watched Shipuuden subbed. It's not as bad as it used to be 200 episodes ago. Really liking this much better. Finally saw "him" reanimated without waiting for dubs.
Last edited by SparChar; Aug 13, 2015 at 07:48 AM.
My Replays
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Which bone is he using? huehue

Im not a hard thinker, so maybe his finger bones?
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
The shape of the nose on that girl bugs me @-@

Ok, I just said fuck it and watched Shipuuden subbed. It's not as bad as it used to be 200 episodes ago. Really liking this much better. Finally saw "him" reanimated without waiting for dubs.

Dubs version < Sub Version < w/o Sub
- made in Indonesia

What the fuck.

I didn't know Madara can do slightly less spectacular physical Spirit Bombs. Damn, this guy is fucking OP.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
What the fuck.

I didn't know Madara can do slightly less spectacular physical Spirit Bombs. Damn, this guy is fucking OP.

Too OP for all of the kages, indeed.

424TH IS OUTTTT!
- made in Indonesia