View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what is the sound made when i reverb b flat trhough a shoe, merg it with the sound of a suicidal crab and a depresed whale, all then swhirled and let to settle in an internal combustion engine while being stirred with dirt's nappy. all of this is then played into a walnut shell. the echo is recorded, what is the name of this new sound i invented?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by micho View Post
What was your first impresson when you first met me ingame?

( I remember it cause you made me happy that day :P and I want to see if you remember :3)

Sex.

Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
What colour are my shorts.

this question did not have a questionmark. Therefore, it is null.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
what is the sound made when i reverb b flat trhough a shoe, merg it with the sound of a suicidal crab and a depresed whale, all then swhirled and let to settle in an internal combustion engine while being stirred with dirt's nappy. all of this is then played into a walnut shell. the echo is recorded, what is the name of this new sound i invented?

Pickle.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Your mother.
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
I lol'd. What colour are MY Shorts?

Greenish blue.
Originally Posted by fcpavao View Post
Is Rocky Balboa real? :v

It's actually Lady Gaga in a man suit.
haha, wrong bout dirtnapp, he doesnt wear anything below the waist
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
How tall am I?
What\'s my shoe size?
How big is my penis?
How big is Crux\'s penis?

Pretty tall
8 1/2
Decent sized
Decent sized