Toribash
Nah man, New Vegas is where it's at. It's objectively better. and if you get it on Steam, it's not nearly as buggy and shitty as Fallout 3 is.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Nah man, New Vegas is where it's at. It's objectively better. and if you get it on Steam, it's not nearly as buggy and shitty as Fallout 3 is.

I totally forgot about New Vegas, that was amazing as well.
I want to play Fallout 3, but there are so many people saying that it is a terribly buggy port, so I'll probably get it for the X360 and play through it on that, even though I much prefer shooters on the PC. I simply cannot be bothered to have to fix things every twenty minutes during gameplay.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
So I got a game yesterday, GRAV. Gonna make a server for it at some point, it is also on sale atm. like 66% off
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
So I got a game yesterday, GRAV. Gonna make a server for it at some point, it is also on sale atm. like 66% off

Uh, what's GRAV?
Its a free roam game, sort of like rust. A lot of fun really.

You can go to different planets and things too.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

I've been playing that on the Free Weekend, it's only 7 dollars on sale atm. I'm prolly going to buy it.

Pretty interesting game, easy to learn.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.