Toribash
For lack of a better word I'd say that's a pretty generalized statement. What do you think sucks about it compared to the other seasons?

Spoilers

|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen

all

but yes I do agree they did not effectively demonstrate the time. The arya thing feels like a tribute to the books to me as the did reunited in the books. It's the same as when anime shows do the whole bouncy boobs and vagina shots I don't remember what it's called but it's the same thing. Viewer satisfying or something like that.
Khaleesi attack their cargo wasn't meant to be as big of an event as the battle of the bastards it was used to put emphasis on how much destruction and power her dragons had it was basically a showing of power for a greater war comepared to the battle of the bastards having more sentimental meaning.
Last edited by Micah; Sep 11, 2017 at 12:45 AM.
They boast about how much bigger the cargo attack is compared to BoB in the bts of that episode though. I'm just dissapointed it didn't lead anywhere seeing as it was the biggest scene in the season.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
It really couldn't lead anywhere considering khaleesi did it on impulse. That's the only reason it was done in the first place. I don't think this season was meant to have epic battles it was used much like many trilogy's use their second book as a bridge to the last. That being said I say that even though to me it seemed to be used as a bridge it did it effectively in terms of giving us informations n about everyone's position for the impending doom of everything.