Toribash

Osnola

This seems like a good risk to take. After all, this is just a drill. Excellent.
Also, thanks. I noticed I was quite aggressive there. Quite aggressive.

Originally Posted by AndreRiege View Post
IMatrx, I don't know how was the old rules, but I don't see nothing wrong. I think the problem, it's with Onsola, and I don't know how is him too. :/

lol
You're new to the mafia, we have some extra rules in addition to the general rules that are on the first post. Recently onsola tried to enforce another infraction system.
Veto!

Cataist

Unexpected from a calm and collected guy like you.
Y'know, you could just make an other recruitment server when you were done playing CS:GO. It wouldn't hurt.
The task was aimed at both of us, I did my job, and this is something quite weird about me, (not a good thing, btw) that if the same task is given to two people, if I complete my task and the other doesn't do it I get angry.
Because I'm a lazy ass and I do care for my work when I do work. If someone doesn't do his job I get defensive.

Osnola 2

The best gift I ever had would be the lot of books my parents bought me when I was young, call me a bookworm (I don't read much now though) but they highly improved my knowledge, vocabulary and overall intelligence. I was miles ahead of my friends at school in terms of studying.
Now for something I actually wanted. It would be a PS2 just like Onsola. It took a really long time to convince my parents to buy me one but they did eventually.
Boy oh boy, I played a lot of that shit.
No kidding, 9 hours in a single session. Holy shit.
Well my favorite game was (this is when I was pretty young btw) FIFA 13 (i thought it was the best game ever, used to play with my friend a lot).

osnola 3

bing fan of pokemon
lololololol gg

also yeah, call of duty world at war and cod 3 were pretty good singleplayer games. I enjoyed them.
I strongly apologize for the acts I have made from my post. I am truly sorry on the behalf of Matrx and my fellow clan members. I do understand that my reputation is built upon my calmness and seriousness but sometimes I can get annoyed and self-absorbent. I do understand now that I have the chance of becoming a higher rank in a clan I love but I got irritated. The CS:GO thing has nothing to do with all this but my friend really wanted me to play so I could not recruit.

I hope you do know that I will try harder to not let myself become angry and more arrogant in a manner like that again. I sincerely want to be able to create a high reputation of being loyal and mature and would not like to have a reputation for being arrogant and defiant. I will strive to become a stronger character and friend.

I wanted to do the task but I was just busy. Toribash is like a second life to me. But sometimes I have to put up with bad events that seem to strike at my life. I was in a very bad situation and needed to get that post out of the way. I didn't want to hurt others and I realized that it was a mistake and I most sincerely want to tell you that I will try harder to not let my feelings consume my brain.

I was dealing with very emotional events in my life that I do not want to get myself into but I do apologize for that outburst.
Jaded.
Dont worry cata just try recruiting other day then.

Nobody said nothing about the schedule of a recruiting server, come on, which day and at what hour could you do it? so we all join and try to recruit toghether and maybe war after.

I also wanna see how many active members we have now so please post something after you see this post, remember that this is the trial week without rules, just in case you are afraid of getting infracted. Try to make a worth reading post tho, dont just post 'Hey guys'
Late, the best gift I got was my cell, he is with me to this day (without running the google play, but it works), serves only to watch videos on YouTube, see music and log in to see the new news.

Ps: I got my cell in 2013.
Hey guys, i'm on my friend's house right now just to update so sorry for the short post, but soon i'll be back online as soon as possible. Thanks! Also, welcome AndreRiege to the clan! I've accepted your request on the social group.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Cause I had many great gifts I pretty much can't choose, but the best of best were mountain
bike and new PC. I didn't have bicycle for like 3 years cause old one was broken, so when I
got it I was like ,,fyeaah''. I was so hyped. When I woke up in the morning I always had a ride. And about the PC. Well my old one had like 5-6 years I had to fix it fery frequently, so it
had to be changed. So that's it.

NEW TOPIC : When did you get extremely lucky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
It seems that your topic is pointed towards me, grus. Haha, i'll tell you how i got my namechange.

So, it started with a war with (Penta). When I didn't expect it, Goughy entered the server. He just spec'ed and had a chat with us, mainly iMatrx having a conversation with him and Wetch drunkenly insulting him. I randomly told him that I remembered his old name, namely Goughy1210. He gave me a duckbill for that. And then, he told us the one who figures out the number of members his hate club has will get another prize. They all spitted out random ass numbers and instead of me also spitting out random shit numbers, i looked up the hate club on my profile, which would have been pretty hard because I was a member of 208 social groups, but i managed. With Ctrl + F , of course. I saw it was 169 at the time, and i said it. Goughy rewarded me again with another one of those magnificent bills taken out from platypussies and ducks and geese, the (duck)bill. But then I told him i was more interested in a namechange rather than a duckbill, so he gave me 100k in exchange for the 2 bills. He told me i could do anything i want with the 100k, but i insisted on getting a namechange. Me, iMatrx and wetch decided on names which seemed nice but i took Lust anyway. At some aspects i regret getting Lust instead of cool names like Matrx or Numinex or Eki, but i didn't remember those other names. I regret my action of getting that namechange out of the blue. I was locked on getting a change to Eki, but unfortunately they increased the minimum characters from 3 to 4. It's like the community is targeting me >.> Well, lust seems cool anyway, it describes me.

TL ; DR : Goughy gave me dope-ass cash for a namechange which i soon thought to regret but didnt. :o

Onsola, that seems like a good idea, but i mean we have a lot of immature posts when these rules weren't put into account, let's see if the rules had an effect on our maturity.

Also, we have this sort of sporting event in our school tomorrow where the 3 salesian schools in our region meet up in our school and we beat the ass out of them in sports. So we have a half day tomorrow, GMT +8. But as usual, i will be playing League but i will still update and stick on the forums .
At friday the sporting event also continues and we need to stay at school to watch the other 2 schools gett their asses handed to themselves. It's mandatory, sorry.
-----
I don't see why we shouldn't kick Wetch, he attempted account trading. And keeping a forever-banned person in the clan would just take up member space. nvm
-----
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
I will give a task to all high rank members, aka hose who can invite. The task I am giving you is to recruit as many active forums members as posible. You will make a server by the name MAU with a desc ^02(or any color u want) MAU RECRUITING (/desc ^02 MAU RECRUITING) and set minum belt to brown (/min belt 600)

you will test those who want to join in either Mushu/wushu, abd or taekkyon. If they prove that they are worth they will have to make an app so we can test their activity (checking how much posts they have and how they post essentially). In their app they should state they have been tested ingame.

This is particulary aimed to cata and mat. If you two carry out this correctly then consider ur self as moderators.

I will post this in first post, I made a "MAU important announcements" spoiler so the inactive members can keep in touch with the current announcements.

ALSO!!! Shit i forgot about my 'first post revamp.' I couldn't do it yet because i'm with an old eMachine netbook which is about as big as my head. Just you wait, because i will finish the rework.
Last edited by Lust; Jan 6, 2016 at 01:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Hey guys, i'm on my friend's house right now just to update so sorry for the short post, but soon i'll be back online as soon as possible. Thanks! Also, welcome AndreRiege to the clan! I've accepted your request on the social group.

Thx
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
NEW TOPIC : When did you get extremely lucky.

I was when I won two in a row dismember prize, a 10 000 TC and 8000 TC other, with that money I bought my textures. Best day of Toribash <3
Alright eki thanks for letting us know. Dat story about ur name change tho, If I were u I would have kept those 100k and market to get a full 256 :P but that's just me. I dont hurry on taking decitions usually, the only decition in which I hurry was when payday 2 got a 75% discount and I bought it for 20 USD with all dlcs ofc, totally worthed.

mm My luckiest thing? well maybe when I won 20k in a modding event? or when I got this clan? or when I got a 75% discount on payday
Hello Guys! I'm back! I don't know wtf happen woth my computer. He crash again .-. Fucking shit. Okey.

Happy New Year for all!

My most good luck? I think when i bought a flame for 24.5k and i sell for 80k :P.

Anyone can dl and lp me? And take a pic with a gold sexy pose?