Toribash
Guis i just got 10k from duels with (vL)laxs and akufunkture, btw who did laxs used to be?
I have 17k now :3
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by eregonv1 View Post
Hmm guys should i get into remaking? im not very fluid but i try~

I assume you mean Replay making, yeah?
I would say go ahead and do it, It can be fun and awesome at the same time. I used to dabble in it while I played Toribash. Check the replay thread for some inspiration.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
GUys I'm pr0 check clan wars thread, and all the games were against rythm(alex5050) and liar(rasmus) :3
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
PM lagswitch, he's handling our involvement in the CL.

Okay Thank You I am sending PM Now ,
Goood Luck.
I would say go ahead and do it, It can be fun and awesome at the same time. I used to dabble in it while I played Toribash. Check the replay thread for some inspiration.

In my time of toribash playing, I had worked on the basics of spar and parkour. I was learning how to run and use the body more. Then I stopped playing. Now if and when I go on, I do some ABD, cause normal akido is dumb (unless quick akido).

Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Okay Thank You I am sending PM Now ,
Goood Luck.

Alright, good luck
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Kiza View Post
Oh, I'm still on the allies list. c: (Psst, it's D3)

Been a while, huh? How you guys holding up?

Life, Death, and good ol' Bender.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]

well
getting good at replays is basically one of the easiest ways to become well known(aka get into ormo and shiz)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource