Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i sent the bonus item already :o. did you get the 20k?

is there any spaces in your name or anything kickass?
Crest1990
<now, stop playing toribash, and find someone to (bleep)> [Lgnd]Ethereal
Yes, i got the 20k i was just wondering what the bonus item was, cuz i didnt get bonus item, was wondering if u sent it to someone else.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is how we do it in Poland [taps that ass]
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...796#post800796
First video I'm in, when I'm so visible :P.
Thanks to the guys in it, that were kind enough to include me in, we have a video that it's worth watching. Check it out and live forever or don't and die within two weeks. Your choice.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Then you could keep it. But don't eat it. It would bring a tragic catastrophe on the Eden and Earth and (bleep) knows what else. no. Don't do eet...

I wonder what language did Adam and Eve speak - G33k 5p34k? :P or gangsta slang? Bantu?
and were they white or black? if not where the hell all those races did - according to the teachings of the holy, awesome Bible (shh, I'm getting into the role) come from ;3.

Btw - I'm atheist ;P. So come here and get a piece of your holy war motherfukkeeeeer! >.> Eh Satan get into me. I'm sorry. ;/
no I'm not :P
How about we...
Get more "general" in our skillz? I mean try to get into other mods etc. I'd still like us to "stick" together, meaning if you see schecz in aikido - you go to him. Yo, know, we're a pack. Together.
I mean we *could* do that. Go basically anywhere. I see you guys don't lack the skills. Whacha say?