Toribash
No post in a whole day? .-. This is no good peoples >.> Well maybe it is but I say it isn't!

So lets talk about something...like cats!
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I have like 18 or 19 dogs at my house. And there's this one cat that walks around my yard at night. That cat is a brave ass mother fuckin ninja
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I have like 18 or 19 dogs at my house. And there's this one cat that walks around my yard at night. That cat is a brave ass mother fuckin ninja

...Why do you have so many dogs? o.o lol and ninja cats are good things to have in life.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I live on a big plot and my mom loves dogs. We have other animals too, like goats, geese, ducks, chicken, rabbits, horses and 2 donkeys.
I live on a big plot and my mom loves dogs. We have other animals too, like goats, geese, ducks, chicken, rabbits, horses and 2 donkeys.

O: That sounds so cool! I envy you sometimes concon. I really do .-.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concon you animal hoarder >:o

Sell them , you'll get many money
:D
Lol they are part of the family, we don't sell them... Most of our dogs were saved from horrible people who abuse them and hurt them or found as strays hungry and very thin to the bone. Now they are all chubby little dogs lol.
Lol they are part of the family, we don't sell them... Most of our dogs were saved from horrible people who abuse them and hurt them or found as strays hungry and very thin to the bone. Now they are all chubby little dogs lol.

that is so cool I wish I could have animal but my landlord thinks they all are demons and will mess up the place
-----
hey is anyone selling body textures i am looking to buy some
Last edited by romn4; Feb 23, 2014 at 11:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo