Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dude, "Blingragdoll667" even though we called you "Bragdoll", "ragdoll", "667" or "ferret", then you changed (for some reason) to "Blinddragon667" or something like that, then (!) to Faloan, now as we thought it cooled down, you sold it and you're "Fao" nao.
What's next? :/ :P Dude you seriously had a lot of names >.>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I'm doing well hiding from people on msn. Pretending I'm offline sometimes. Seems like I got much more time for more important stuff, without talking to most of guys that have my msn adress ;P. Shh. In case you type something to me while I'm online I'll still probably pretend I'm offline, so I didn't hurt the situation with this post.
Ow! Another mod interested me;)
capofighters. I guess you might want to give it a look.
Settings can/should be adjusted, but that'll give some no-wushu but still pretty much awesome gameplay experience.

One might pull so many Sahees during a game ;P.
Here's saome crappy example of what the mode looks like.

You might want to check it out.
Attached Files
poze.rpl (66.2 KB, 14 views)
capofighters.tbm (6.0 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 16, 2008 at 12:54 AM.
Yeah, played this mod at the bdo tourney Really fun and since not many people are into it it really lets people impro.
Also, I lol'd at "un mute meh plz"
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
I don't like the tf and the ed, but I like the uber flexibleness

Yea, ed here is ridiculous. TF was 25,25 and the rest were 50s.
But settings can be re-arranged, no problem. make some proposition.

Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
Yeah, played this mod at the bdo tourney Really fun and since not many people are into it it really lets people impro.
Also, I lol'd at "un mute meh plz"

Yea, I'd love this to remain impro mode. I just wish moves spammers like (...) won't get interest in this mode.
man, i wish i lived in the netherlands
Crest1990
<now, stop playing toribash, and find someone to (bleep)> [Lgnd]Ethereal
I wish I lived in Eden. I'd get me some internet, and will fucking guard this magic apple like there's no tomorrow!
:O awesomeeee!! Thanks alot crest! i didnt expect to win, i wanted to but i didnt expect it . thanks crest, and thanks starrzz.

What bonus item? and who got it
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey lys, its good to see you to once and a while, about me , well so far so good ;p trying to adapt myself with the toriphysics again i think, ive kinda a lost it a bit ;)
But why's the rum gone? :v