Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lmao you wanna see activity i just started my head texture shop and i'm making good progress off it, As well as getting more posts from the shop

to josh: lol dude everyone from pink floyd would wear nail polsh as well
Last edited by agonized; Aug 9, 2009 at 02:27 AM.
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
A member of the clan before we got official <.<

Revive the Clan Roster thread NOW.
Cuz im tired of random people that I don't know popping up claiming to be one of us.
It's Confusing!
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
I gave him the Avatar.
Don't say anything about it.
And im glad you finally posted.
Death Note is very "talky", but has an amazing storyline to balance that issue out. The characters are all unique in every way, except for two prominent characters. The similarity of these two make the story all the better.
Respawn in 10...
TK, Kickboxing, Sambo, and Aikido.

I hope to get better at wushu so that I'll have a chance when it comes to a multi-mod tourney.
Respawn in 10...
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
mmk.

Anime. What can I say about anime? I used to like it. I watched about every episode of naruto but when I got to shippuden it got boring really fast. I can't say I watched a lot of animes. Except a bit of Inuyasha and the Devil May Cry anime series(Which was really short, btw)along side Naruto. I want to watch Death Note because it looks awesome but other than that I'm not really into anime anymore. Oh, and I also like how the characters are drawn though it can get boring since the secondary characters are usually alike in both looks and personality.

Damn it!
I miss everything on TV!
I didn't even hear about it!
i have good grammer and only every now and then do i get a spelling error,(space after punctuation)i am a fluent english speaker i only have 22 posts i hate spammers and i never use smilies(punctuation)

Your grammar is a bit lacking.

Only a replay could save you now.
Respawn in 10...
Originally Posted by stupidtaco View Post
i have good grammer and only every now and then do i get a spelling error,(space after punctuation)i am a fluent english speaker i only have 22 posts i hate spammers and i never use smilies(punctuation)

Your grammar is a bit lacking.

Only a replay could save you now.

Give him a chance.