Toribash
well lets start counting down 29 days before a big surprise happens, I might be going to "jail" next Monday.
daxter I'm in and out of toribash. I'll be on and I'll be off, I've just not been on the forum like the usual stocking because family issues going on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Because I keep getting screenshots of shit. If I see anymore of you guys being assholes to people ingame you will be kicked. Just an FYI.

Ultimate doesn't normally have a lot of new members. If you look at the past year we have kept our heads down and just moved within. Thats our goal. To just be there, be as good as we can be. Doesn't matter if people egg you on or make you be the asshole, you just be nice to people that's what it's about... Fun and games but respect and integrity upon yourself. Trust me it took me a while to cool down. When I first joined [Secret] (rip) and became the ingame testing leader thingy whatever, it was cocky, but as I realized, That's not the attitude(and I was an ass) that i should have. SO that changed drastically.

Just as an FYI for everybody since I don't know half of the people in the clan anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin