Toribash
Life's great.

found a new awesome game, fuckin awesome really mean it.

add my skype for talks ojan.hamdane
Nothing or nothing you can see
Holy shit. I hadn't been doing anything for 3 weeks breakdance wise. I was just sitting at home all this time and sometimes lifting weights. Today I decided to finally go and practice at my studio. The monthly payment prices were higher because my country recently converted from lats to euros. And I guess not doing anything made me improve 10 times as much as practicing everyday. For some reason my headspins were on point and they were almost perfect. Now I just need to hope that next time I won't fail at attempting them. I'll probably post a video when I get some free space on my phone.
I remember stuck on God of War II finishing the challenges on Titan difficulty, left it for 2 months, when I feel like doing it again, I finish it on the first try.
Question time, Piratez.
Tell me something you absolutely loathe that few people around you know you loathe.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Question time, Piratez.
Tell me something you absolutely loathe that few people around you know you loathe.

Animals with white underbelly.
Frogs, lizards, tigers, beavers, name it. I can stand nasty animals, as long they don't have a white underbelly.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Animals with white underbelly.
Frogs, lizards, tigers, beavers, name it. I can stand nasty animals, as long they don't have a white underbelly.

Interesting.
Is there any reason in particular that you can think of for why it bothers you?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]