Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No to both. Little effort, bad grammar to both.

Dragon: I don't feel like I know anything about you after reading that. You just said that our clan is good and you want to be good.

NoGrabz: Little experience and you left some stuff out.
Dragonmonk-Undecided, its not a very long app but it included almost everything we asked for, and you also got our phrase (Finally someone did it)

xNoGrabz-I agree with Soap on this one, no
Last edited by Laser; Dec 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Oh, well they're not brothers though, are they? And I thought it was only 5 wizards. Or "The 5 Wizards" or whatever.

Okay, so I just had a Skittle War. Inspired by that Reddit post where the guy mashes M&Ms until he's left with 1. Mine's a little different in the fact that they're Skittles (Because I don't like M&Ms), and I did the smashing a bit differently.

I still put the two between my fingers and smashed them until one cracked, but instead of keeping the winner until he smashed, I found it more fair to do a tournament. So I smashed them, ate the loser and put the winner to the side. I got all the way down to 1 left. At the end, there were 2 purples, an orange, and a red. The orange won it.

I'm going to buy 7 more packs of Skittles, do the same thing, have 8 final victors, and put them through the test. Then i will be left with one ultimate Skittle.

It is gonna be green apple, just to piss off the haters. I'll put 2 tc down on it.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by DragonMonk View Post
Hello my name is Dragonmonk and I was actually told by a good friend Kratos that I should try to join (Zone) so here I am doing my application I am a 7th dan I know Soap and love his Youtube video's I was warned once by Qubic in a tourney. I think that a clan that I can learn from and get alot of experience from all of you and gain more knowledge over the years. I think that i could be a good active member in-game and going to change my way of thinking about the forums and be come more forum active. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time
-----
Oh and I dont know how to do the usercard thing

DragonMonk didnt forget, Erif
S A D B O Y S
I'm betting 100 on red.
Go red!!

Sorry I wasn't too active lately, sorta forgot bout toribash.
Last edited by Erif; Dec 19, 2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: fuck blue
Who are you?
There is a quiz I found, and I would like to share my result with all of you. I would also like everyone else to take it and share their result. I mean, you don't have to, but I would like to know some of you better.
link: https://quiz.visualdna.com/trufan?c=...a-b0d69a3bcf98
result,
You love your games. There’s no level you can’t master, no cheat code you can't find out.
You love to get things done. You’re practical, reliable, and don’t let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they’re happy, then you’re happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Name: Acescar454 [Ingame Name]
Belt: Black Belt Nearly 2nd and Black belt
Bans : i think once , Cause Selling Worst Texture
Past clans and why you left them: I got kicked , i dont know why the kicked me , Rutz0r
Anyone you know in this clan: Templar , Toolfree
Why do you want us: it the last clan im hoping to join
Why should we want you: I can Help u guys win in clan wars and get to the top
Best and Worst mods: My Best Mod are Judo,Mushu,Akido,Akidobigdojo,xSpar and Running , but my worst is , Brushu , Wushu , JudoFrac
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I love playing Computer games and Playing Soccer With Friends , I started Playing Toribash 3 years ago , and now , im good at it , i never gonna leave toribash , because its my favourite game
Your usercard:
3 replays: i dont know how to do it

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Acescar454.
Last edited by AceScar454; Dec 19, 2013 at 08:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
I'm betting 100 on red.
Go red!!

Sorry I wasn't too active lately, sorta forgot bout toribash.

I was like, wasn't that blue? Then I saw the edit reason.
Also, yeah, even though we all got off track, maybe for finals, I would just like to apologize for not posting as mush as I usually do. <3
Also also, the number one clan, (xp), has been in 63 freaking wars. What ever, we wont be catching them anytime soon.
I hope you enjoyed my offtopic ramble.
Last edited by Toolfree; Dec 19, 2013 at 08:46 AM.
my clan was deleted
Name:qandut (in game name)
Belt:Brown belt
never get warning infrection or ban
Past clans and why you left them:i dont have any past clan
Anyone you know in this clan:templar
Why do you want us:because zone is a good clan and many kind people join it
Why should we want:im a good player and i hope this clan will be more stronger than other clan
Best and Worst mods:my best mod is aikido and my worst mod is xspar
One or two paragraphs about yourself:im starting playing toribash in 2012.
my
usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/qandut.png