Toribash
You guys feel like establishing some meet up times? For example 12 and 24 (12pm and 12am) forum time, sunday and saturday?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=555056 testing a new format for denied applicants. This is to be tested with hunter (if denied they can make a thread for improvements and 1-to-1 time with our members)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=555056 testing a new format for denied applicants. This is to be tested with hunter (if denied they can make a thread for improvements and 1-to-1 time with our members)

This might be more effective because we can see how they play and how they improve

Also, yeah we can get to know them better
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
I've been needing to practice a bit before clan league came seriously close, but i'm too big of a procrastinater.
Updates...

[Knowledge Base] - Tiers version 2.0 is open to all TA members. Everybody starts by applying for Tier1 (T1) including those who were a part of the old Tiers.

[New Technique Development] - I closed the BJJ and snapkick studies, and opened a Joint-lock study along with the pending Wrestling and striking study.

[Replay Thread] - Have you saved an aikido replay in the last two weeks? Great, post it. I don't think we're using this thread enough.
Last edited by footlox; Mar 29, 2016 at 11:03 PM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
hi hello

does anyone know if dr_who is alive
i miss you dr_who
join tll
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
what's up so i'm pretty awful at abd and hope to improve, anyone up for teaching me?

gmt 0

arctic told me to post here
also yes dr_who is alive
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
hi hello

does anyone know if dr_who is alive
i miss you dr_who
join tll

who's dr_who

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by dr_who View Post
who's dr_who

Another shemale of the community?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.