Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What I do not follow is the fact that there are plenty of youtube videos of people hacking to test their anti-cheat system, it makes zero sense to do, I believe you just cheat for the lols and this is your backup. We all now the anti-cheat is ass, as stated and stated by sparta and valve themselves they will be working on it in 2017, so I mean cheating is cheating and you aren't helping anyone, more so hurting them, they want to play, but you want to do something "to test." You've been debunked and I have nothing else to say and this should be over, on to my real question or concern, why is it that I won 7 games in a row in mm, and after my first loss I deranked, it kind of annoys me that I can't get out of my skill group. I hear many people complain about this same issue
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
What is "celebrity big brother"...

Ur a disappointment
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by playboicarti View Post
What I do not follow is the fact that there are plenty of youtube videos of people hacking to test their anti-cheat system, it makes zero sense to do, I believe you just cheat for the lols and this is your backup. We all now the anti-cheat is ass, as stated and stated by sparta and valve themselves they will be working on it in 2017, so I mean cheating is cheating and you aren't helping anyone, more so hurting them, they want to play, but you want to do something "to test." You've been debunked and I have nothing else to say and this should be over, on to my real question or concern, why is it that I won 7 games in a row in mm, and after my first loss I deranked, it kind of annoys me that I can't get out of my skill group. I hear many people complain about this same issue

I do not cheat for fun, I don't even cheat lol. Also this was like 3-4 months ago when I tested it. Also, what a lot of "youtube videos" do not show is whether or not those accounts get banned for cheating. No one has debunked anything about how I play the game, if I am "the trash of CSGO" or anything. I said it myself exactly how long I used a cheat for and why. You're coming to conclusions and assumptions just because you're salty about people cheating in CSGO so you think anyone who tries it is a "bad guy", or "skum".
Don't even assume you know me, or understand how I think.

Also that's your fault for deranking lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I like that you call cheating for a month "testing"
You also cheated for a month to better the community? Who do you think believes that?
Aaaaah I see you also dont think people who cheat are bad guys.
Aaaaaaah if you cheated 3 months ago it's the same as it never happening.

You seem to be under the impression that just saying "I cheated" makes it okay. Newsflash: It doesnt.
You are a mong who is literally trying to justify cheating in CSGO in a CSGO thread.
How dumb can an individual be?

It seems like you are as retarded as I thought you were.

Also you have got a vac ban from a year ago
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mocrogunz

Was that also "testing"?
I think we can conclude that you're nothing but a cheater and a scrub.
Last edited by cowmeat; Feb 14, 2017 at 08:40 AM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
I like that you call cheating for a month "testing"
You also cheated for a month to better the community? Who do you think believes that?
Aaaaah I see you also dont think people who cheat are bad guys.
Aaaaaaah if you cheated 3 months ago it's the same as it never happening.

You seem to be under the impression that just saying "I cheated" makes it okay. Newsflash: It doesnt.
You are a mong who is literally trying to justify cheating in CSGO in a CSGO thread.
How dumb can an individual be?

It seems like you are as retarded as I thought you were.

Also you have got a vac ban from a year ago
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=5704

Was that also "testing"?

The one Vac ban I do have was from trying free cheats on community servers lol. Also, I tested for 1 month because that's how long a subscription is.
The point of it was to see if you could get through an entire 1 month sub without deeming your account useless.

The screenshot/post you shared was completely legitimate game.
The "Low Self Esteem" account is the one I have my skins on. Why would I use cheats on that if I were cheating? lol

You're very autistic cowmeat, honestly.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mocrogunz

^ That is my only account I have a ban on.
Not to mention I got banned within the next 2 days of cheating on it.

Anyways, my point is this. I do not cheat, I play legitimately. I have however used/tried cheats on two occasions. One was a free cheat, which was detected 2 days or so after the fact. Another which was Aimware, and was not detected, nor was I overwatched banned for the entire 1 month sub of playing.

Just becuase someone has cheated, does not mean they are currently cheating, etc. It does not also make them "skum" and so on.
However, I honestly don't care what you think of me cowmeat. I know me, you don't know me and that's that lol. You can only merely assume and "judge" based on your opinions and feelings rather than facts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Gotta love it sometimes when people are blatantly cheating and they say ''Nah, I'm a smurf'' like bro I'ma just check the replay and see for myself
Wolololololo