Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

jeez... please resize them con. Maybe a little smaller just like the size as mine.
And maybe change them all, because I need you to make each letter close to the other one, not like 2cm far.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
^ k we agree to keep them oofun4, you haven't posted once on our clan thread d00d come on man get chatting
Nick: Altierious
Belt: Yellow (My old one is Blue)
Why do you like ABD?: In my opinion, it's like this is harder than the others, because you can lose 2 ways; out of the ring dq, and knee to floor, head, etc. dq. I like a challenge.
Why do you want to join TABD?: I want to join TABD because of how it uses the ABD mod and how the community acts.
Alts: Killapede
GMT: -5
Forums activity rating (0-10): 7-10
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 9-10
Replays: (I don't really have ABD replays because I lately just played the mod, so here's an aikido replay and many judo replays because that was my main mod before)

P.S. The replays were on my alt "Killapede", and if you want me to prove that Killapede is my alt, I can message you from the account. Thanks!

Ahh... okay. I'll leave now.
Attached Files
Epic judo win 1.rpl (278 Bytes, 3 views)
Aikido domination 1.rpl (27.3 KB, 3 views)
Epic judo win 2.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
Epic judo win 3.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
Judo win 1.rpl (21.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Altierious; Jan 24, 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: got bashed for judo XD
I am not what people think I am. I am innocent. You are the one surrounded by madness.