Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Spin botters?
OR WAS IT THAT YOU BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT THAT WAS GLOBAL WHILE YOU ARENT EVEN CLOSE TO THAT SKILL LEVEL SO YOU THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE CHEATING?
Jeesus christ. Stop trying to show everyone that you are some kind of a cs expert jeesus.

I'm no where near a "CS expert" but there are cheaters in Prime Global/Surpeme. Don't even deny it, lol.

Valve completely fucking failed to ban my account I was cheating on for a whole month and quite blatantly too.
There were quite a few games where the enemy would realize I was cheating, and they'd go blatant with their cheats and even spinbot at times. I'm not going to call cheats on someone who I'm not sure is cheating. You seem to really be full of yourself cowmeat, lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Valve completely fucking failed to ban my account I was cheating on for a whole month and quite blatantly too.

I think this is where the conversation ends.
Ah, so on top on being a bad player who has a massive ego you're a cheater too. You are one of the people that this already toxic community doesn't need at all.
Im not full of myself, Im just annoyed at shit player pretending to know what they are talking about.

I'm not a shit player, I'm slightly above average.
I am also not a cheater, I simply did it as an experiment to see if the anti-cheat was really that shitty.

Hell, I never even kept it a secret in the games. I was like, yup sorry guys I'm cheating to see if valve anti-cheat will ban the account within a 1 month period.

Also, I'm pretty sure a cheater who is using "closet cheats" would know how to spot a closet cheater considering they're doing exactly the same thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You are the literally the lowest shit of this community. A shit player with a shit attitude who buys accounts to cheat on. Just stop talking
I don't think anyone is going to get anything out of your input anymore at this point.
You are the literally the lowest shit of this community. A shit player with a shit attitude who buys accounts to cheat on. Just stop talking
I don't think anyone is going to get anything out of your input anymore at this point.

"Buys accounts to cheat on"
lol, it was one account that I ranked up myself a long time ago

I do not buy accounts to cheat on them, I think you're getting a little heated there pal. lol
I cheated the 1 month on the account and stopped after that lol. Whether you believe that or not is up to you. As Christians would say, you're not the judge, God is xD
Like I said though, I was actually really disappointed in the fact that the account did not get a ban. It really brought down my spirits in the way of knowing that there are cheaters who are getting away with it.

I also do not have a "shit attitude", I love the game.
Playing say 7-10 games and running into only 1 cheater is ok in my book. That's still 6-9 games you can enjoy and have fun with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I also do not have a "shit attitude", I love the game.
Playing say 7-10 games and running into only 1 cheater is ok in my book. That's still 6-9 games you can enjoy and have fun with.

You are literally part of the people who ruin this game so don't come telling me you have a "good attitude". You are a blatant cheater and an arrogant scrub who thinks they have any experience in this game because they bought a high ranked account.

I'm done with this "conversation" of you trying to make yourself sound like not a twat while being the lowest shit of CS community.
Last edited by cowmeat; Feb 13, 2017 at 05:47 PM.
You are literally part of the people who ruin this game so don't come telling me you have a "good attitude". You are a blatant cheater and an arrogant scrub who thinks they have any experience in this game because they bought a high ranked account.

I'm done with this "conversation" of you trying to make yourself sound like not a twat, while you being the lowest shit of CS community.

I never bought a high ranked account. LOL
Keep making assumptions my dude.

Also, I've told you I don't cheat. I only cheated that 1 month on my account to test whether or not the account would be banned and it wasn't.
How am I ruining the game by testing and coming to the conclusion that Valves Anti-cheat needs to be fixed. The more people come to that conclusion and actually get Valve to fix their stupid shit, then maybe the game will become better than what it is.

I'm not a "shit, toxic player", just because I wanted to see if the Anti-cheat was really as bad as people claim it to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Also, I've told you I don't cheat. I only cheated that 1 month on my account to test whether or not the account would be banned and it wasn't.
How am I ruining the game by testing and coming to the conclusion that Valves Anti-cheat needs to be fixed. The more people come to that conclusion and actually get Valve to fix their stupid shit, then maybe the game will become better than what it is.

Untrue. Simply by the fact that there are still cheaters in CS:GO, it's common sense to conclude that there are definitely a lot of cheats that are undetectable in VAC's current state. There was no logical reason for you to be "testing valve's anti-cheat".

You didn't do anything by cheating for a month other than ruin those matches that you played for the other 9 people. I'm assuming you played a lot more than just 20 matches blatantly cheating in that one month, so you essentially ruined the matches of many more than 180 players minimum (already a large number) who simply want to play the game properly and rank up. Who knows, you may have even convinced a few people to just uninstall the game and stop trying because there's no point due to all the cheaters.

Valve has been confirmed to be working on a better anti-cheat as we speak, which may or may not be rolled out in the near future. A lonely blatant cheater will do nothing to make them move faster, you were only ruining legitimate players' matches.
Last edited by Sparta; Feb 13, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Y'all making this thread seem like celebrity big brother, chill
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Y'all making this thread seem like celebrity big brother, chill

What is "celebrity big brother"...
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.