Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

so what? nekid gurls are natural thing. i'd be worried if my son would be interested in some crappy game more then gurls.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
meh carey and nike aren't around yet. Post what times (days, time of day) you fl0wers might be available during this week.. RA's mostly gmt+0. Lets propose something specific.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Let's get going this sunday. I have a big assignment coming up, During the week You can consider me dead until wednesday night. Tonight family dinner, tomorrow thanksgiving v2. Looking like for me, sunday is the only reasonable day. Make it happen
Sunday it is... I hope :c
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
This Sunday or never.

If one team doesn't show up, it's dq for them (unless both teams miraculously show up before the deadline to fight). Deadline is 30th btw.

What time? We have until a few hours to decide.

If not, hurry up and choose a time someone, and we all HAVE TO agree no matter what. Tomorrow is also fine for me.
We regurarly get together at 5pm, gmt+0.. Got a duel with rcarey at that time, but i can delay it if necessary and focus completely on this match.

So i propose 5pm, gmt+0 as the time of the match, i'll delay the duel again ( bets were kind of low anyway, so it's useful).

As for the mods, as we have to pick one, i say lenshu3.tbm (grabs) or brushu.tbm (n-grab).
But why's the rum gone? :v
Can we make it 4pm? I can't stay on til 3am.. :/

Oops got GMT wrong.

Can we make it 1pm gmt +0? That's 12am at least for me. 2pm would be ok too (gmt +0 ofc)
Last edited by Holotor; Nov 25, 2012 at 03:21 PM.