Toribash
Update : 11:07 PM
SO CLOSE!
It's reply so no infraction for me :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
yay 2016 hype!

Is there anything in special u are looking forward from 2016? or just the regular hype of a new year?

In my case idk xD (btw the 2nd we will be back with better posts)

Its only 19:19 here ;-; (7 pm if u like it more that way)
League of Legends is eating me over the days and that's why Toribash is makes me feel bored. I will be less active than months ago, but I will post, don't worry.
Also I will make my posts larger than expected hehe.
2016 HYPE!

Anything special? 5 Jan of 2016 I will start going to the Gym, yeah, with 13 years, I.D.G.A.F hehe.
Also I'm hype for a rap mixtape that will release on Jan 6
Running away...
HAPPY NEW YEAR M8S!

Hmm, I am mostly looking forward to upcoming volleyball league,
and doing better posts ofc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
happy new year,MAU.
and im looking foward in just becoming better ingame.
ans getting smarter.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Superseba, i know that feel bro. I spent most of my money on league already. Anyways happy new year! As usual i dont really have a new year's resolution, and new year seems very different this time than last year to me.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
so, the currency in philippines is pesos, i bought most champions for RP. Like the expensive ones, eg yasuo, azir, jinx, and 5300 ip champions are 100 pesos, 6300 ip champions are 200 pesos. Skins are expensive, too. i bought a lot of skins, so if i round up all my RP spending it would be 2k pesos. i know, what the shit. if i convert that to dollars it would be like 50 usd? idk
CHAMPIONS?
I've used all of my money in skins and mistery skins, like in Lee Sin, Yasuo, Zed and others.
Also I've sent a mistery skin to a friend he got a Legendary Skin of Veigar.
Anyways If you were in LAS I would play with you.
Running away...
i have a lot of shit skins, but a lot of good ones too. I got Bilgewater Katarina from iGift and Proj yasuo, slayer pantheon, Blood Moon Thresh, Mercenary Kata, i forgot the others. I'm buying headhunter rengar for my friend and firecracker jinx.