Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

For the few days I thought it was my connection e_e , man I was way thinking this signal sucked.
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
YOU NEED TO STOP LURKING AND POST MORE ASKFNASKJFNAKSFNAK

jk. but I'd love to see you post more :P

Just got back from watching The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. It was awesome. Ending was disappointing like the last one, but you have to expect that since they're splitting it up into 3 parts. The effects were amazing too.
Oh I really want to see that. Do you ever get a good look at Smaug in this one? I'm thinking of making myself a C/P set of Smaug, it would look pretty smexy.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Risk said I could post VIA PM.
-----
(Kinda)
Last edited by MindStorm; Dec 16, 2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
YOU NEED TO STOP LURKING AND POST MORE ASKFNASKJFNAKSFNAK

jk. but I'd love to see you post more :P

Just got back from watching The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. It was awesome. Ending was disappointing like the last one, but you have to expect that since they're splitting it up into 3 parts. The effects were amazing too.

I saw that as well, Tauriel was really hot. Great movie, bummed about the cliff hanger though.
Smaug the Stupendous? More like Legolas the badass.
Alright, so I finally gave up on trying to get any of you to actually use IRC and replaced it with something better: A Skype group. I've got this group set up to be open, so anyone with Skype can join it by clicking this link here or the one in the first post on this thread. We've still got our old Skype group with just members in it to use for discussing clan matters, and now this one lets everyone else come chat with us. So if you've got Skype and I didn't add you to the group already, get on in there. If you don't have Skype, well.. You should get it. It's pretty handy.
\o/
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
I saw that as well, Tauriel was really hot. Great movie, bummed about the cliff hanger though.
Smaug the Stupendous? More like Legolas the badass.

LOVED Legolas's role in that movie compared to his role in the LOTR movies. He's the like, war leader of the wood elves. 'Twas awesome.