Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

silver is mostly full of smurfs playing for the shits n giggles. its like a community casual with friendly fire
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I don't know many people that actually review Overwatch cases. I think it was a fun, interesting thing to do when it first came out, but now its pretty lame.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I don't know many people that actually review Overwatch cases. I think it was a fun, interesting thing to do when it first came out, but now its pretty lame.

To be fair, it's more of a tool than another gamemode to play. It's for catching cheaters, so it's not meant to be fun.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I have like 42 cases on my account.
Should I open them? XD

Is it worth the $100 in keys to open it and chance my luck or nah?
-----
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
I wouldn't say that from my exp. Do you have experience with GE prime MM?
Or are you just pulling that out of your bum?
Silver is more chill tho.

Yes, I have experience with Prime GE/Surpeme MM.
There are/were quite a bit of cheaters especially during "sale season" for CS:GO.

There are not as many as non-prime which is literally filled with just hackers, but there is about 1 cheater every 5-7 games I would say. Which is reasonable I would say. (considering it is the highest rank)

I've had quite a few people spinbot, triggerbot, etc in prime global games.

Also, got LE back on account after deranking my account to MG lul, gotta keep grinding them ranks
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Feb 13, 2017 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I've had quite a few people spinbot, triggerbot, etc in prime global games.

Ive never had a spinbotter in a ge MM game. I think you're just talking out of your bum. You've never even been global.
I've had them, but they are rare and far between. Maybe you aren't as experienced in global as I am Kappa. Usually the case with these guys is that they buy global accounts and cheat on them until they get banned for shits and giggles. Its probably more fun to hack in global than what it is in silver.
Last edited by Ezeth; Feb 13, 2017 at 05:04 PM.
They tend to really only spinbot when they're convinced someone on the enemy team is cheating ;)
Otherwise they usually just stick to using slight aim assist.

But then again, my experience usually consists of playing on Dust 2 about 90% of the time.
As well as being in NA, rather than EU.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Feb 13, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
They tend to really only spinbot when they're convinced someone on the enemy team is cheating ;)
Otherwise they usually just stick to using slight aim assist.

Why are you trying to always be an expert on things you have no knowledge of?
As said earlier you have never been global or even close. Highest you've ever been is LE in MM and you are telling me about the cheating habits of ge's in mm?
Jeesus stop already. Continue posting your smurf stats instead.
-----
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I've had them, but they are rare and far between. Maybe you aren't as experienced in global as I am Kappa.

I know it's a joke but I have played around 100MM games since getting global so that's my experience with it. I think that's enough to say there are "no" spin botters.
Last edited by cowmeat; Feb 13, 2017 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Why are you trying to always be an expert on things you have no knowledge of?
As said earlier you have never been global or even close. Highest you've ever been is LE in MM and you are telling me about the cheating habits of ge's in mm?
Jeesus stop already. Continue posting your smurf stats instead.
-----

I know it's a joke but I have played around 100MM games since getting global so that's my experience with it. I think that's enough to say there are "no" spin botters.

What's this cowmeat? Granted, I didn't achieve this legitimately.
Highest legitimately achieved rank was LEM.

I think the account atm is stripped of a rank due to inactivity, but it should be Surpeme elo still.
However, this account wasn't banned and I even spin botted on it a few times. Really goes to show how shitty valve anti-cheat is. My goal with this account WAS TO GET BANNED but Valve failed me :/

I played over a month on that account in Supreme/Global and ran into quite a bit of cheaters, so don't tell me there aren't cheaters in Prime Global.

edit:

another screen to show it is my account

Last edited by DruggedPanda; Feb 13, 2017 at 05:24 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]

I played over a month on that account in Supreme/Global and ran into quite a bit of cheaters, so don't tell me there aren't cheaters in Prime Global.

Spin botters?
OR WAS IT THAT YOU BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT THAT WAS GLOBAL WHILE YOU ARENT EVEN CLOSE TO THAT SKILL LEVEL SO YOU THOUGHT THE BEST PLAYERS THERE WERE CHEATING?
You buying an GE account and then telling me your experiences in there is like a silver telling me that, you have zero credibility in the matter. You literally just ranked up to LE from MGE, why do you think I don't take you seriously?
Jeesus christ. Stop trying to show everyone that you are some kind of a cs expert jeesus.

"there are closet cheaters in GE"
You wouldn't recognize a closet cheater.
Last edited by cowmeat; Feb 13, 2017 at 05:28 PM.