Toribash
germany is nice

go to netherland bitch
it's just 6 hours by train from there
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Do you ever felt like a mushroom drifting away in the soaring cloud while you are using some psychedelic drug ?
Sometimes I feel really weird and I was flying in the sky wearing a green robe watching the dawn arrives as I watch people on the earth dying of those global warming, man they need to stop using oil because it will destroy everything, infact 8 billion years of evolution will be gone to waste in 100 years of oil consumption, I don't even know why are we living in this world. What is the meaning of life? Are we born to die?

Does god left us unfinished? Everything that was created is destroyed in a matter of seconds by the human.

Think about it guys
idk im high
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Do you ever felt like a mushroom drifting away in the soaring cloud while you are using some psychedelic drug ?
Sometimes I feel really weird and I was flying in the sky wearing a green robe watching the dawn arrives as I watch people on the earth dying of those global warming, man they need to stop using oil because it will destroy everything, infact 8 billion years of evolution will be gone to waste in 100 years of oil consumption, I don't even know why are we living in this world. What is the meaning of life? Are we born to die?

Does god left us unfinished? Everything that was created is destroyed in a matter of seconds by the human.

Think about it guys
idk im high

i think the meaning of life is hentai
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i think the meaning of life is hentai

no, it's ecchi.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You have to struggle on ecchi.
- made in Indonesia