View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i was looking for onamists answer actually, o7 is still good though.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
hmm, i tk my previous conceptions were pretty harsh, i spoke with him in the IRC where me and onamist asked him stuff. he did well i must say, i think its a yes from me. also if he gets in and reads his app thread then i will apologize for my earlier post o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yes, o7 is the key to all Holiness.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
fuk sake people, let him in already \o/
we know he is not a alt.
we know he is well mannered.
He has a very bright future in toribash.
And he is very honest to the clan (me n him went into a tourney and alphasonik asked him to be a tranie (member/sort of) in his clan freestyle, and he rejected to stay with us.. Guys this is freestyle were talking about here! He must be in the clan..
It is destiny.. xD
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
We're waiting for crux and fee really. I don't like doing things behind their back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
its not just the key to holiness, its the key to all
also another question:
will revenge360 ever join raid? (hes my school friend)
She/They

Nope. He'll die first, be resurrected. Then rejected.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.