Toribash
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Im switching my career choice. Moving to youtube.

Good luck with the limitless amount of tweens that want to be popular on youtube.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Good luck with the limitless amount of tweens that want to be popular on youtube.

But the real question is if he is a tween o.o
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I really need to get more active here.
I'm practically dead in the water right now.

What's going on with you guys, and how are we doing?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I really need to get more active here.
I'm practically dead in the water right now.

What's going on with you guys, and how are we doing?

Yeah I know what you mean I have been neglecting the forums a lot lately >.> as for what Ive been doing is making a new texture set which I am feeling to lazy to finish XD what about you? what are you up to?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I just sold a lot of sound files (Kiai, All Hitsounds, DQ, Win, Grab) to this guy who wanted me to make them sounds for all of those items. I had to make it all robotic, hard as fuck. He payed me 18000 and I sold my items for 8000. I guess you could say Im doing awesome!
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I just sold a lot of sound files (Kiai, All Hitsounds, DQ, Win, Grab) to this guy who wanted me to make them sounds for all of those items. I had to make it all robotic, hard as fuck. He payed me 18000 and I sold my items for 8000. I guess you could say Im doing awesome!

Nice!

I made 8k from playing tourneys a lot today. Not great, I guess & time consuming.

I gotta think out a better way to get TC
You made 8000TC from tourneys...that's pretty awesome . Jay, want 4 Aqua trials? Name your price.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Yeah I know what you mean I have been neglecting the forums a lot lately >.> as for what Ive been doing is making a new texture set which I am feeling to lazy to finish XD what about you? what are you up to?

Ah, so I see. What type of it, or what was the theme behind it?
Mh, lots of work. I'm struggling to complete coursework I'm behind in while juggling work, of which I get spontaneous calls into almost all the time.
One of our employees just quit, so it's basically myself and the manager covering what should be a 3-4 person job.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
But the real question is if he is a tween o.o

.... So much facepalm. Im not a tween :<.
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post

I was being sarcastic about it, was joking around about the stupid ammounts of money they get. (and tweens are basically ignored, so i wouldnt consider them competition)

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Ah, so I see. What type of it, or what was the theme behind it?
Mh, lots of work. I'm struggling to complete coursework I'm behind in while juggling work, of which I get spontaneous calls into almost all the time.
One of our employees just quit, so it's basically myself and the manager covering what should be a 3-4 person job.

I wish i had the drive to work as hard as you can, i hope it goes better for you soon.
Last edited by kill828; Feb 18, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.