Toribash

On-Topic

Bumble

Eki

Also I believe I asked this before but please tell me your guys's steams. I would love to play with you guys and maybe download more games. I currently have toribash, brawlhalla, don't starve together and garry's mod(Don't play gmod quite as often but hey I might) I think I have about everyone's steam but if you don't please add me.

Steam
Jaded.
Originally Posted by Wetch View Post
My own Topic:-
What's your favourite Food/Drink of all time?
Do you usually eat fast-food or just cook yours or someone cook for you?

My favorite food would have to be pizza like iMatrx, it is unhealthy and stuff, but I still like it.

My parents usually don't let me eat junk food, so I eat at home. Someone else cooks for me, since I'm really lazy.

Originally Posted by CataIyst View Post
Ok seriously what's up with me onsola and matrx's really long posts and you guys make just one sentences? Eki I like how you're being more forum active but seriously that's all you can put in your posts?? Matrx I misunderstood you but I still am not going more relaxed. I am relaxed enough, and that's all that matters.

I am pretty annoyed that no one even read my post....It contained valuable information and I am not pleased. Please go back and read it....http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=5690
If you don't want too then I'll name the important part that I wanted people to read:

1. What do you guys think of me being a mod?

2. We need to stop being extremely relaxed and have like 20 word sentences as our posts. I am becoming really irritated when I see these posts...

1. You'd be a great mod in my opinion. You make good posts, you're active, and you usually don't mess around.

2. I think 20 words is a bit over-kill, something like 15 words would be more appropriate.

Originally Posted by CataIyst View Post

On-Topic

Bumble

Eki

Also I believe I asked this before but please tell me your guys's steams. I would love to play with you guys and maybe download more games. I currently have toribash, brawlhalla, don't starve together and garry's mod(Don't play gmod quite as often but hey I might) I think I have about everyone's steam but if you don't please add me.

Steam

This is my steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/2198263/
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, I'm working on a vid currently you should check it out here:

Also im not feeling to well so I'm not gonna post very long i don't feel like thinking
Cnc?
I lmao when u right clicked on the screen, nice wip so far tho. inn the first replay I didnt realize it was flesh for some reason. yh I am kinda slow

Cata u already have me in steam, most of thwe ppl in the MAU group in steam are current members, old members of this clan. They are all nice, except for Mat (jk I <3 u)

And yeah pizza is too good, idk there is anyone who doesnt like it, remember that there are way too many dif tastes and types of pizzas, from cheese to fish to fries (yh once I had fries pizza, it was terribly bad).

Nice skin bum, I see u got afull 128 now, it needs some mapping, specially ahnds,legs and feets. idk if it is copy paste or not but it is ok.
Happy new year for those who are in GMT + 7 And above! People are very inactive today, no shit. What time is it now in your country guys?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
hey eki, happy new year! here ist 15:45 tho so I am still in 2015.

Today will be the most inactive day cause of the holiday so dont worry. We will be back active next year.