Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Woot woot! We are the best. Sorry about my lackluster performance. Playstation Plus has given away some great games recently both for PS3 and Vita so I have been absorbed in those but I should be playing more soon. Erif, message me if you wanna spar.
Not the show.
Sorry for inactivity.

It's like whenever I check the forums, it's down. LOL

Anyways, gonna be opening an art shop this Christmas season. Expect it sometime this week. It'll be good to pump up some publicity for our clan.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
I am also sorry for my inactivity. I've been very busy and I'm also sick right now. I'll pick up my activity when possible.
•You're bananas!
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?)Masiahkahn (masiah amir Ragland)
Belt: (Black belt preferred, not required)Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with)None that i can recall
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are)Agent ( im leaving because of the clans rude reputation)
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you)
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal)i've been looking for a sturdy caln that dosen't abuse its members my current one isn't so nice
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you)
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with)
Best:runkido,xpsar,any parkour WorstLboxing judo akido
One or two paragraphs about yourself: My name is masiah. I have been on toribash for 2 years and have massed up about 3 alternates origannilay i have been against the idea of a clan but i have thought about it and my new look is that there are power in numbers. I love physics and i do have a loudmouth. i will always tell you how i feel and why so. im a nerd and was a former hacker for games like blacklight retribution and Gothan city imposters now i do the exact oppsite. I now report hacks to compains because of my affiltion with hacking fourms i can get the latest scoop on hacks
Your usercard: What is this
3 replays:
I'd hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I'm also sorry for my inactivity yesterday.

For whatever reason, I couldn't get on the forums all day.

And yeah, I also did badly in the TCT matches. I believe I went for 2 for 4. and one of them I lost was the ABD match... But to my defense, I basically saved the guy for him, thinking I could still beat him. Oh well, I'll take it more serious next time.

Nitrate: That would be cool. I'd like to know how you're going to do the profit system. Gonna go half and half with the bank, or go all to the bank, or what?
Well, no.

Bad app in general. Little effort, you skipped parts, you have bad grammar, and you wrote like you JUST left your clan and went straight to apply here.

No from me.
No, I know the database error problem. I was talking to Risk while I wasn't able to get on, and he was. It said Google Chrome couldn't connect to Toribash.com.
I am going to agree with Soap on this one, you forgot a important phrase (Read the whole first post) and not all the information was filled out.
No
S A D B O Y S