Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by deathdancerr View Post
Nick:deathdancer
Belt:custom
Why do you like ABD?: because in my opinion abd is most competive mod in tb so far
Why do you want to join TABD?: to communicate with other abdlikers
Alts: deathdancer
GMT:+4
Forums activity rating (0-10):7
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 9
Replays:
(from last week)

vendor2bekicked

no. how dare you come in here and talk shit about a co-leader and expect to get in. Vendoor is none of the things you said above.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
no. how dare you come in here and talk shit about a co-leader and expect to get in. Vendoor is none of the things you said above.

Personal opinion is personal opinion. I agree it's not the most appropriate thing to say when applying, but you shouldn't base your decision solely on the fact that you disagree with what he thinks.
I'd assume we look for good, active akbd players that can widen our organization, which would bring more opportunities to the org such as huge events, making a member accessible bank (that actually has tc!), respect for quality members that make it in to the org and so on.
So if you're voting "no" make sure it's based upon quality in application, sticking to app layout, skill in replays provided and how determined they are to join.

----
Oh loyalty and activity help too!
----
Check community ban list for why vendoor is banned :o...
Last edited by Snook; Jan 22, 2014 at 01:48 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
@Snook:
About your vote, Dancerr is a good player, but he got a stupid way to act... I personally don't like his attitudes.

@Dancerr:
It's funny see people applying to get rejected...
you got my no.

@Swaves:
Btw, about vendoor, yeah, i think he sux and Dancerr wasn't lieying...
@Dancer: rejected.

@Everyone: Okay guys, I could edit the first post to make it look better.
PLEASE, if anyone is missing from the members list, tell me, PLEASE.
Also, I'll get banners ASAP.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
@Snook:
About your vote, Dancerr is a good player, but he got a stupid way to act... I personally don't like his attitudes.

@Dancerr:
It's funny see people applying to get rejected...
you got my no.

@Swaves:
Btw, about vendoor, yeah, i think he sux and Dancerr wasn't lieying...

I am co-leading a clan with him. He is co-leader of this org. He is a nice person. He shouldn't come in and except to get into the org when he says shit about the co-leader of the org.
"Talking shit" and voicing one's opinions are two different things. I could easily say, using that logic, that you saying "he is a nice person" is talking shit. ( I am not saying that, to avoid any confusion .)
Also sorry Dancer try again another time perhaps :P.

----------
And Patrick, if you need some help with finding members etc, I'm available .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09