Toribash
1. There's nothing I can do to make older members more active. I'm sorry your friends found a real life.
2. Nobody wants to make the commitment of voting on every application. If you want to do it all yourself be my guest.
3. If you want to make changes, try contributing instead of complaining.
4. There are 2 more org leaders plus the council so whatever your problem is you can consult them as well.
-----
Updated:
[Members and Rules] - Removed recruiting officer, added list of council members. If i missed any lemme know.
[Player Profiles] - added "term of agreement" for future profiles.
Last edited by footlox; Mar 6, 2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
So im kinda back on ta, how is everyone doing? I saw that my name is spelled wrong twice on the member list and i cant access the council threat sent me pass pl0x
CREAM ON !
We're kind of inactive on forum at the momment.

Also, PM Neko for the password.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I haven't forgotten about you lot

I'm back and I'm making some changes.

Firstly and most importantly snake and timmy are going to be removed as lmods - I won't forget what they have done for this organisation but we need activity. I will be reinstating iver as a lead again.

Which means there is a spot open should you want to apply, to be transparent with you all right now I'm thinking of Raiken. He's done a lot for the org and has always been there to lend a hand - should he want the position he can take it. I'm sorry for overlooking you in the past, Raiken.

Secondly we will be going back to the old application system, whilst the current one was a good idea and ran smoothly for a time it has halted activity quite significantly. These changes will be taking place within the next few days.

The council is looking a bit bare, if you were a council member and haven't been given the new password please pm me. If you have interest in being a council member please send me or any other leader a pm. If you have any questions about what to include in your application or what I'm looking for then by all means pm me.

I'd like TA to be back in the limelight as it once was - once I have my Event Squad and 5.0 duties out the way I will be putting my time into a bracket tournament for the entire community. Want to help? Great. Pm me.

If you have joined the organisation as part of the new system you are safe but I may ask you to "prove" yourself at some point should I feel the need to.

don't go quiet into that good night
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
i could kiss u neko but i dont think ur gf would allow it, sorry.

rage, rage against the dying of the light
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
nah it's chill she don't care

go the fuck to sleep, jordan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
i fucking would if i didnt have responsibilities. i want to be 6 again
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Both of you go to sleep dont you have school or something? Lets send neko some nudes. When you have to write a 4k words spf lap report you can be awake at this time. Imagine i just had a brake and cooked pasta like wtf.
CREAM ON !
I'm always available. These days I'm only playing in random quick aikido rooms.

Also, hi Neko, glad to see you back, man.

And hi RedPanda.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Make America TA Great again!!!

when ur drinking tea or coffee with sugar and then u get to the last sip and u just get a whole gulp of sugar and water fml
Last edited by RedPanda; Mar 10, 2016 at 08:27 AM.