Ranking
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post

Inb4Cocacobra tries to prove me wrong.

Can't wait to see this.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Fiddle is only OP if you're one step ahead of them in positioning (and max Terrify second like you're supposed to...).

Inb4Cocacobra tries to prove me wrong.

Fiddlesticks so op. Him ult fears every, he real needs nerfed. And don't say his ult no fears cause everyone ran away.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Fiddlesticks so op. Him ult fears every, he real needs nerfed. And don't say his ult no fears cause everyone ran away.

You're silly. You max fiddles passive first. DUH... his passive is the super OP part about him.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

his fear lasts for to long and sometimes he can out heal your dps with his drain
One does not simply question the Afro
Originally Posted by Afropr0 View Post
his fear lasts for to long and sometimes he can out heal your dps with his drain

Almost all of his abilities are channels, interrupted by the smallest of hard cc. That's why his fear is so long. Any shorter, and he'd be the worst sack of shit in the game, other than eve.

That's also why you buy merc treads silly.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post

He's pretty useless in the wrong hands. With no form of burst without his ultimate, he's done if you catch him without teammates near. Not to mention he's very prone to getting counter jungled and deprived of his blue buff against a good team. He's also one of the squishiest champions in the game. Usually it's best to have your AD Bruiser top, and an AP Bruiser in mid (bonus points if manaless) like Vlad, Kennen, Rumble, Galio, Cho'gath, and so on.

He's one of those champions that will work really really well, or really really badly.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
fiddle is just a easy no skill champ to play with, fear and drain, but he his the maximum counter fizz. Which is great

also Ed ur EUW nick is?

edjr

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم