Toribash
Creati0n go to ISU so I can harass you. Just don't sleep with anyone. STD city.

Also Fancy how the fuck are you only in 11th grade? That would make you like 14 when we were in Ally/Oblv.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Creati0n go to ISU so I can harass you. Just don't sleep with anyone. STD city.

Also Fancy how the fuck are you only in 11th grade? That would make you like 14 when we were in Ally/Oblv.

I plan on sleeping with Jennifer, that'll be it though. ;)
Some otherwordly force has constantly been preventing me from gaining access to this forum.

Oh, wait. That's just my slow-ass internet. We're getting new internet soon, though. 'Bout time we got rid of this piece of shit.

I survived the first semester of college. Wasn't all that hard to be honest. Except Math. Barely passed.
a spoon.
Thanks so much to everyone that voted on my app And thanks to those who hung out with me in-game and made me feel at home. I would not be here without you all :>
Shut up Zelda :P
Welcome to the gang M0nsoom! Hope to see some great banter come from you.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Zelda, I'll fight LOVE this man for you. Welcome m0nsoon. Just disregard everything about us and you'll have a splendid time! :-D
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 30, 2015 at 11:24 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I fixed some things for you Link <3 Also do you guys wanna play CaH at some point?
Zelda, The post was still there when I posted!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop lying :C
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions