Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
I don't know i like the idea of Forum Kings xD

Thats right Ao can draw very cool stuff and you can make cool intros video stuff ect so I personally don't know what is better i think both is VERY cool so yeah it is kinda impossible to make an Art King

I think a challenge would be quite unfair. I have the possibility to use heavy equipment and have my skillz at 3d and videos with that are my daily business.

Originally Posted by AoNanami View Post
I've given up on texture :/ it only applies to gaming so I find it extreme time consuming, well thats for me, I'm looking forward to do some art work when I grow older.

I hope u make your way, you really have skillz at drawing. But try to spread your skillz a little more than just drawing characters. Specially storyboard-artists where searched often at the movie-business and at the 3d-business also. At my staff I have 2 skilled crewmen who do that, one of them was formerly an architect and technical illustrator.

Btw. take a look at my monster (I only post a link, not the full image here) I know that there are some drawing-mistakes...characters are not my special field..hehe
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Rofl, Theres load of work I've done, that is off topic referring to toribash forum. I get paid to do make website but thats not something I'm looking forward to do. To tell you the truth, I haven't touched tablet until I got into aeon, thats 3 years. And I never edited video before >_> that seem like a pure lie but its the truth, started learning yesterday.

Edit: Everyone seem to like making video so I thought I could start one, if you look closely into the video there is no special effect expect cutting. and look at my first art work for aeon and look at the latest work.
Last edited by AoNanami; Jun 25, 2010 at 07:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
24.08.2008. I finished on this day my Exam to massage therapist and the after Exams Party was so fucking expensive. After the normal party in the city, I drove with my 2 best friends to the Hannover Airport and we did alot of shit. Peeing from the rail, or playing in the big fountain....... very funny and worse night

Favorite Sandwich?
Intro not finisched, only a test preview.

The finished Version is 5 sec. this style and 10 sec. The Members Another music......... . I can not explain. Wait ;)