Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i hope they dont change the layout that much since its already pretty even sided.
hopefully its just model changes like what they did to inferno and nuke to make it seem more up to date
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Rip valve death match servers. Now instead of Dust2->Mirage->Dust2->Mirage it'll have to be something new

Valve DM is dumb, join a community FFA server.
Last edited by ed; Feb 5, 2017 at 06:27 PM.
sold some of my shitty knifes for this thing. Wasn't too bad in price and looks good for field tested

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Nice knief ed, but the name is horrendous.

Anyways, I'm literally going to kill myself if I have to keep carrying this fucking hard in MGE/DMG matches. My team8s were 2 MGEs and 2 DMGs, enemy team had 2 DMGs and 3 MGEs as well (matchmaking actually paired similar ranks this time :O)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Nice knief ed, but the name is horrendous.

Anyways, I'm literally going to kill myself if I have to keep carrying this fucking hard in MGE/DMG matches. My team8s were 2 MGEs and 2 DMGs, enemy team had 2 DMGs and 3 MGEs as well (matchmaking actually paired similar ranks this time :O)

If you are not climbing but topping the score boards it just means you're frag hunting like a mofo/exit fragging.
There will always be games you cant win, but if you actually feel like you aren't climbing then the fault is in you.
Nah, I can climb. I've been winning most of the games I'm playing.
I just hate having to carry teams like that.

10 MVP's is clearly not frag hunting. I'm trying to actually obtain objectives.
There were maybe 1-2 rounds I could have done differently myself, but overall I did what I could.

It's just sad to see that DMGs go 13/8/23 and 0 mvps vs lower ranks.
Granted it could have been a bad game for him but
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Nah, I can climb. I've been winning most of the games I'm playing.
I just hate having to carry teams like that.

10 MVP's is clearly not frag hunting. I'm trying to actually obtain objectives.
There were maybe 1-2 rounds I could have done differently myself, but overall I did what I could.

It's just sad to see that DMGs go 13/8/23 and 0 mvps vs lower ranks.
Granted it could have been a bad game for him but

DMGs aren't so good at all. Btw, all the ranks aren't good at all now days. Even in GE you get bad team mates, but you have to play for your self most of the time if you want to win.
He did pretty bad for being a smurf to be honest (the "not a smurf guy"). He's probably just an MG smurfing in Nova lol
However, I don't know why your friend would be salty about that game. Looking at your teams kills, etc it looks like you guys would have lost either way. Maybe not as badly, but it looks like you guys would still have lost, granted you guys got the same amount of kills, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]